Sign in to follow this  
757FO

Inaccurate Phraseology

I wanted to give some feedback with some of the phraseology used in your program, some of the responses from the crew are too sarcastic/not professional, etc.. For example when alerting the crew (take your seats for takeoff for example), is acknowledged by a "I supposed you will be happy to hear the cabin is ready", that is not typical (at least at my airline), another good one is when alerting the cabin crew to take your seat and the cabin is not ready, the "is that a joke" is completely unrealistic....  There are a few other bits from the FO that are not realistic at all (no one ever calls me "skipper" lol), I will take note and add more when time permits.  I wanted to give constructive feedback 

John.

That's fine.

"is that a joke" maybe hides some underlying issue. Possibly flight attendant not seeing engines are running when you told him to take a seat for takeoff.

To make sure MCE gets data from the sim without hindrance while keeping Windows UAC enabled, please install MCE to default C:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Crew Experience\, and set "Prepar3D.exe" and/or "fsx.exe" to run as administrator.

You can take things to extreme realism though.

"Skipper" is just one of the many variations. "Commander", "Captain", etc..

The idea is to make things a bit unpredictable.

There are some MCE users who fly with an FO as a companion, rather than a subordinate.

If you have pre-recorded audio from your airline in wav format, you could create your own airline based interaction with flight attendants and get the exact reply you want.

I could expand on that if you wish.