Sign in to follow this  
Gizmo05

Want to Uninstall and Reinstall ...Need Advice

Hi All,

Since 4.3 is out now, i would like to uninstall everything and i mean everything of P3D and do a fresh clean installation. Would appreciate if someone can tell me where are all the hidden files and other stuff pertaining to P3D are kept. Would like to install everything including the Addons as well. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. My P3D is installed on a separate SSD so i can delete those those stuff but the rest of the files i would like to know.

Thank you

Go to the P3D tips and tricks FORUM below this one all the info is there.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

2 minutes ago, rjfry said:

Go to the P3D tips and tricks FORUM below this one all the info is there.

Noted and Thank you Sir

Poppet has just about everything covered in that forum and how solve some problems if you have them.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

1 hour ago, Gizmo05 said:

Would appreciate if someone can tell me where are all the hidden files and other stuff pertaining to P3D are kept

Hello

Just to add to Raymonds post

You can automatically remove these files and folders from the 3 locations (ProgramData, Local and Roaming) by running the delete generated files command in the core Prepar3D folder.

Navigate to your core Prepar3D v4 folder,  Scroll down a bit,  Double left Click on the file  Delete Generated Files,  A small black window will appear and then disappear again, this is normal .

34380620994_3288246861_o.png