Hello,

I would be very interested to hear what you say about the CLS-E-NG, Justin, if you already received it. The internet is still very silent about this yoke. 

In my case it would be for simulating the Cesna 172 in Xplane 11 and P3D (maybe other GA as well but no jet airliners), and I am wondering as you were if the 90mm course is not too much limited.

Thanks for sharing your feedback

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 5:38 PM, vvince said:

Hello,

I would be very interested to hear what you say about the CLS-E-NG, Justin, if you already received it. The internet is still very silent about this yoke. 

In my case it would be for simulating the Cesna 172 in Xplane 11 and P3D (maybe other GA as well but no jet airliners), and I am wondering as you were if the 90mm course is not too much limited.

Thanks for sharing your feedback

Plus 1 !!! 

I, too, have a YOKO and am considering the Brunner.  Maybe Justin was the lucky person who bought the used CLE listed a few days ago in AVSIM's classified section?  If he's getting the NG though, we'd love his feedback.

Thanks, Jay

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

The ONLY thing holding me back from the cls-e ng is how to mount it. I have a glass desk so obviously I can't drill it. If I could solve the mounting issue I'd buy it in a heartbeat, otherwise I'll have to continue to wait for the honeycomb

I'm also looking forward to a review since this is the yoke I'm considering buying. I'm also debating on purchasing the pedals too. 

Edward Smoker Sr.

On 6/27/2018 at 7:12 AM, Justin Tolerable said:

UPDATE:  For better or for worse, I've pulled the trigger on the NG.  I've been in contact with Brunner about it and they assure me that they have had nothing but very positive responses - he even downsold me from the CLS-E.  They are very nice to talk to, that's for sure.

Once I get it, I'll write a review and maybe even record something so that there is a little more information out there for others looking to buy one.  Thanks to those who responded!

..any reviews on the NG ?????

I have also been waiting for a review, but could not wait any longer, so I have just ordered one. I'll get a review for you guys 😛 

• Upvote 1

On 12/4/2018 at 10:51 PM, samburner3 said:

I have also been waiting for a review, but could not wait any longer, so I have just ordered one. I'll get a review for you guys 😛 

... I asked Mario for a referral in SoCal, so I can go and put my hand on the Yoke,  either a privet or any Flying School that use the Brunner Yoke ,well, got a response I would expect from Swiss Banker not from Sim Hardware manufacturer ,he can not disclose Customer Information. not very encouraging  considering that this piece of hardware cost mocho $$$$  .. 

Well actually, here in Oklahoma unless you give a business permission to use you as a referral it is illegal for them to do so; regardless of whether the referral is private or corporate. I just assumed that was the normal. As such, him not disclosing the information is what I would expect.

Edward Smoker Sr.

3 hours ago, EdwardSm said:

Well actually, here in Oklahoma unless you give a business permission to use you as a referral it is illegal for them to do so; regardless of whether the referral is private or corporate. I just assumed that was the normal. As such, him not disclosing the information is what I would expect.

Yes, it's the law where I live too.

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

I'm seriously considering this one too. Seems I fly mostly on choppy days IRL so it would be nice to feel more of that in the controller. Same with flares. Since I don't have a lot of experience with sim yokes, I don't know if this is considered weak or low travel. But I have a nice VR rig and I'd like to have a great yoke to go with. I was gonna buy the Yoko but I might as well spend a little more for FF.

Has anyone reached out to Justin? Seems his review has been waited on with bated breath.

On 12/6/2018 at 9:48 AM, MarkDH said:

Yes, it's the law where I live too.

.. he can always ask the customer for his consent & permission, shouldn't be such a big deal, especially if you want to prompt your product, after all we are not dealing here with something that can compromise the Nation security, it is only a Yoke after all, not easy pulling $1,500 out of your pocket with no option to put your hand on & Test Drive it .. but maybe business is so good and there is no need to get out of your way to help a potential customer to make a decision   

Cheers

Yair

Edited by N1125Y

True, or maybe because he is EU and does not keep an international list of references? Just saying that although the request itself seems reasonable from a customer point of view, the reply seems practical from an international business point of view as well. In other words I can't fault him for not maintaining a list of contacts that are fine with allowing strangers to come and inspect the equipment he makes in every country he has sold to. 

Edward Smoker Sr.