.. come on,  can you imagine yourself Flying School that will say no to a potential customer that want to come and try the facility Simulator..... no way

Did you actually buy this yoke? I'm thinking setting up a flight-sim with decent controllers to aid in my flight training (GA). And this is on of the most interesting yokes I came across so far (RedBird YH1 and Yoko being the others, but they don't have force feedback). Is the shorter travel (90mm) actually an issue? Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

On 2/8/2019 at 1:27 PM, StevenD said:

Did you actually buy this yoke? I'm thinking setting up a flight-sim with decent controllers to aid in my flight training (GA). And this is on of the most interesting yokes I came across so far (RedBird YH1 and Yoko being the others, but they don't have force feedback). Is the shorter travel (90mm) actually an issue? Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

.... this Yoke has been in the market for over a year by now, and still no reviews on the Web, wonder why, and it is kind of a thing that make you hesitated. I seriously, looking for a FFB Yoke, but wouldn't dare to pull the plastic until I'll building some trust and confidence that this is the real thing  ..... 

Cheers

Yair      

The Brunner is very much the real thing. Real company, with a range of products built mainly for the professional simulator sector. Built in Switzerland, with all that implies about precision manufacturing. Well supported. I've had a software fix identified, coded and pushed to me in a mater of hours. Really first-class stuff.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2019 at 10:04 PM, HamSammich said:

The Brunner is very much the real thing. Real company, with a range of products built mainly for the professional simulator sector. Built in Switzerland, with all that implies about precision manufacturing. Well supported. I've had a software fix identified, coded and pushed to me in a mater of hours. Really first-class stuff.

.. I'm not questioning the reputation of the Company, but as a customer that need some support to justify the substantial amount of $$ he need to invest in a specific product, this is not some stuff that you purchase from Amazon and can easily return back for a full refund .. I was looking on the company site and even there couldn't find anything about the NG. ... looking on other forums and youtube as well as trying to find a local user ... and nothing, null, zero .. a bit odd, no ?            

do you have the CLS-E NG ?

Cheers

Yair

I found this review useful, but waiting for the 2nd video showing it installed and working.

Edited by MartinRex007

Thanks for the video link.  If nothing else, it did answer one question for me - looking at the range of motion, it does seem to my eyes to be sufficient to my needs.  That was the one concern I had vs the more expensive Brunner.  Hope to see the followup video soon, though I note this one was posted about 3 months ago.

Scott

On 3/29/2019 at 1:01 AM, tttocs said:

Thanks for the video link.  If nothing else, it did answer one question for me - looking at the range of motion, it does seem to my eyes to be sufficient to my needs.  That was the one concern I had vs the more expensive Brunner.  Hope to see the followup video soon, though I note this one was posted about 3 months ago.

Scott

I have the expensive yoke and for your info: the travel to the up and down stop = 155 mm and the lengt of the shaft is: 260 mm.

Regards
Jo va Bra

I am about to pull the trigger on the CLS-E. 15 cm from stop to stop is about the minimum I would like to have. I see really long stroke in airliners to be honest. Would be nice if an NG owner shares his experience though.

Blaser,

Cool, look forward to your thoughts after you've had a chance to get everything set up!

Cheers

Martin

Doesn't anyone own the NG model? Really don't want to spend the money on the E, if the NG will suffice...but their is just no info out there??