Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

Shop and Support down?

Hello! 

As I switched to P3D I wanted to buy the 737 base pack for it. But everytime I clicked checkout via paypal and so on I was directed from paypal instantly to an empty Shopping cart on PMDG. Hope I dont have to pay twice for nothing now, cause I tried two times. 

After this I created a ticket on the pmdg site for the Problem. This worked, but afterwards the support link is not reachable... Also I dont recieved any mails about a status of ticket. But I dont know if PMDG uses such emails. 

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

did you read the post at this very top of this forum about unscheduled maintenance? 

4 minutes ago, Rhinozherous said:

Hello! 

As I switched to P3D I wanted to buy the 737 base pack for it. But everytime I clicked checkout via paypal and so on I was directed from paypal instantly to an empty Shopping cart on PMDG. Hope I dont have to pay twice for nothing now, cause I tried two times. 

After this I created a ticket on the pmdg site for the Problem. This worked, but afterwards the support link is not reachable... Also I dont recieved any mails about a status of ticket. But I dont know if PMDG uses such emails. 

Support an activation server is down for maint. Shop works OK. Make sure you clear you browser cache.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

1 hour ago, Olympic260 said:

Support an activation server is down for maint. Shop works OK. Make sure you clear you browser cache.

I will wait non the less, because store reacted weird... Also will clear cache.

Thank you!

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

and this also affects the activation of products because I am receiving the ERROR 

error unable to connect to activation server

please check your internet connection and try again

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO

7 minutes ago, Steven Silva said:

and this also affects the activation of products because I am receiving the ERROR 

error unable to connect to activation server

please check your internet connection and try again

As it is written on the pined post yes

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

I hope that's why thank you very much for answering Chris

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO