Sign in to follow this  
luojie

I haven't seen anything new about 747-8 for a long time.

I haven't seen any new information about 747-8 for a long time. I wonder how far it has been developed.

There are several pinned topics about it?!!

9 hours ago, luojie said:

I haven't seen any new information about 747-8 for a long time. I wonder how far it has been developed.

I am curious too.

2 minutes ago, xTiMm_ said:

Project cancelled, I guess.*

🤣🤣🤣

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Ah. Just what we needed. Yet ANOTHER thread on the 748. 

• Like 1

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

It’s probably  “percolating” in the background. Put on hold to work on that stupid GFO project...

Michael Chandler

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JA806A said:

that stupid GFO project...

I hope you've donned a flak jacket and helmet. Incoming ..... 🚀 😁

Edited by DavidP
  • Upvote 2

David Porrett

No incoming... but the 748 cannot be delayed by the GFO project if both were cancelled. Obviously they are cancelled since there hasn't been news from PMDG in many weeks.  I guess they have moved on to trying to do something no one wants.

• Like 3

Dan Downs KCRP

57 minutes ago, downscc said:

No incoming... but the 748 cannot be delayed by the GFO project if both were cancelled. Obviously they are cancelled since there hasn't been news from PMDG in many weeks.  I guess they have moved on to trying to do something no one wants.

Like an MD-11 for example?

💪

• Like 2

...but but but.....i think it is in Beta.....

• Like 1

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

Probably PMDG developers went on holiday till September, chilling around on some beach and drinking cold cocktail spiced with salty tears of  anxiety of ours and watching and laughing at 3 topics per week that are opened on 748 matter.

• Upvote 1

Gents,

I removed a bunch of  irrelevant posts regarding the OP  question. Please keep it polite...

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Outsider here, who doesn't really frequent this world of simulations much.

Ladies & Gents, just remember that the 747-8i release is bringing many new groundbreaking features to the world of simming, and PMDG is renowned for high quality, true to life aircraft. This level of hype and thirst for news is to be expected for a release of the -8i's stature.

I'm no marketing expert, nor am I inclined in any what whatsoever to call PMDG's marketing shots, but maybe some more news or teasers would do well for them.

On the other hand, PMDG seems to lay more along the lines of, "speak softly and carry a big stick." when it comes to their products. This, like all marketing strategies, is a double edged sword. There's much less accountability for release dates and things of the such, but you'll get incessant probes for information from the community, almost daily.

Oh well. More than likely, work continues and the 8i will be released sometime™. All we can do is patiently wait.

-Spencer Yackee

Edited by FSXKippy
adding name
  • Like 1