Sign in to follow this  
luojie

I haven't seen anything new about 747-8 for a long time.

Hey, does anyone remember how long the -400 was in beta?

Michael Chandler

5 hours ago, JA806A said:

Hey, does anyone remember how long the -400 was in beta?

Michael Chandler 

Yep.. until it came finally out! 😮
Felt long tho

• Like 1

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

14 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

Gents,

I removed a bunch of  irrelevant posts regarding the OP  question. Please keep it polite...

Mr Makris

Don't understand why you removed the post whether it was relevant or irrelevant.  I follow your rules and put my name.  You only said that you would delete posts if people hadn't put their name against it. 

Dez

Edited by Dez
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Dez said:

Mr Makris

Don't understand why you removed the post whether it was relevant or irrelevant.  I follow your rules and put my name.  You only said that you would delete posts if people hadn't put their name against it. 

Dez

You post was without your name. This post is also without your name (We need real names first and last in the forum as per regulations).

Also I suggest to read the forum rules

4) MODERATORS HAVE FINAL SAY ON ENFORCEMENT OF POLICIES: The moderators are here to keep the conversation within boundaries as established by PMDG, this policy post, and AVSim's user policies. To the extent that they take action their decisions are final. Discussion of moderator actions are not welcome in the forum.

Edited by Olympic260
  • Upvote 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

I don´t know. Sure we don´t have anything to claim about you, PMDG. But honestly - you all see that we are waiting so much (just for news!)
Even tho that you are saying "if we have news, we will tell them", it would be nice just to hear if beta is going well, something is disturbing the beta test or what ever. Just SOMETHING.

Maybe you can write for us something down. Maybe this is cooling down the overall situation about the 747-8 😄

• Like 1

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

3 hours ago, Dez said:

Mr Makris

Dez

1. The rule is full names.

2. The rules are more comprehensive than that one rule. You can read the full set, here. Pay specific attention to the one that mentions being disagreeable simply to be disagreeable (#10). So far, I think that's all your posts have been, and I don't know why...

1 minute ago, xTiMm_ said:

I don´t know. Sure we don´t have anything to claim about you, PMDG. But honestly - you all see that we are waiting so much (just for news!)
Even tho that you are saying "if we have news, we will tell them", it would be nice just to hear if beta is going well, something is disturbing the beta test or what ever. Just SOMETHING.

Maybe you can write for us something down. Maybe this is cooling down the overall situation about the 747-8 😄

When things hit beta, as has been shown with every release I'm aware of, there's a pinned post. So far, looking at the top of the Gen Forum, I'm not seeing anything, so...implicit answer.

Believe me. As a group of guys who are really into airplanes and aviation, any time we have something in the works, we're itching to tell you about it. All the same, we provide news when there is news. So, if you want "something," then the "something" is that we have nothing to share right at this moment.

SoonTM

• Like 1

Kyle Rodgers

For those who are, so anxiously, waiting for "something" or "anything" from PMDG, I have discovered that this helps:

1) look out the window.

2) If it is sunny, put a hat on and go outside.

3) If it is raining , grab an umbrella and go outside.

You'll have lots of time to stay indoors, when PMDG comes out with "anything" or even better, "something".

Roberto

• Like 1

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

The DCS Hornet is out in EA, go fly that while you wait for the 748...it's fabulous.

• Like 1

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Boomer said:

The DCS Hornet is out in EA, go fly that while you wait for the 748...it's fabulous.

Last weekend I was on a motorcycle trip, 6h in the black forest... you can’t imagine the number (and size lol) of smashed bugs on my helmet (not to speak about my bike xD). It took half an hour until I had cleaned the helmet up after the trip.

I’m sitting in an A319... virtually. AGAIN I have bugs on my windshield. Not even at home I‘m save from them flying too low. Maybe one day I‘ll start a collection. 

Guys... There‘s plenty of amazing addons available on the market. Let the guys from PMDG do their work and don‘t discourage them all the time. It really feels terrible when you create something great (like the 748, like GFO) put your love and passion into it, you really are eager to deliver it and there are always those as*holes around who attack you because your not as fast as they want it. The guys at PMDG might have the ego to deal with it but still it feels like you ask yourself why the f... you actually do that for these f...ers, there‘s money to earn with other businesses too. 

We get great addons here, just give them some space and let them do their work. And a „I already love your 744, I‘m looking forward to the -8, just go on“ isn‘t that difficult. And you obviously do, that‘s why you wait for it.... 😉

Edited by Ephedrin

So what purpose is this thread serving, as opposed to the other threads on the progress of the -8?

• Like 1

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

10 minutes ago, nealmac said:

So what purpose is this thread serving, as opposed to the other threads on the progress of the -8?

None? 

29 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Looks like a job for Mr Padlock....

As long as this remains civilized there is no reason for Mr Padlock 🙂

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Wow FSLABS has pushed 64 bit P3D to the max! The icing simulation, special effects, sound environment and flight modelling is really raising the bar! Im excited to see what PMDG and the other big names come up with next! Im itching to buy the fslabs, but gotta wait since my money is tied up in other investments. 

The old fsx code is really catching up to xplane and I like having two great flight sims as well as DCS!

Edited by captainsazzman

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg