Sign in to follow this  
luojie

I haven't seen anything new about 747-8 for a long time.

On 7/4/2018 at 3:59 PM, captainsazzman said:

Wow FSLABS has pushed 64 bit P3D to the max! The icing simulation, special effects, sound environment and flight modelling is really raising the bar! Im excited to see what PMDG and the other big names come up with next! Im itching to buy the fslabs, but gotta wait since my money is tied up in other investments. 

The old fsx code is really catching up to xplane and I like having two great flight sims as well as DCS!

It seems to me that you are advertising for a different brand. To me, that seems inappropriate.

Edited by exstense
Didn't want to be that rude
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, exstense said:

It seems to me that you are advertising for a different brand. To me, that seems inappropriate.

You can interpret it however you want, doesn't mean you cant appreciate whats out there. Randazzo himself has congratulated other devs on big releases before. If it hurts you so much, shoot your PC.

Enjoy your surroundings 😎

Edited by captainsazzman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

14 hours ago, exstense said:

I'm a fan of competition. I want PMDG to look at what other devs may be doing that is new, cutting edge and exciting, and say, "Hmmm... what [insert development team here] is doing is winning customers over. How can we match and perhaps exceed it?"

Through that line of thinking, entire industries prosper and the consumers receive quality products.

Edited by FSXKippy
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, FSXKippy said:

I'm a fan of competition. I want PMDG to look at what other devs may be doing that is new, cutting edge and exciting, and say, "hmmm... that is winning customers over. How can we match and perhaps exceed it?"

Through that line of thinking, entire industries prosper and the consumers receive quality products.

Okay, that makes sense

For the OP.... 

• Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

15 hours ago, FSXKippy said:

I'm a fan of competition. I want PMDG to look at what other devs may be doing that is new, cutting edge and exciting, and say, "Hmmm... what [insert development team here] is doing is winning customers over. How can we match and perhaps exceed it?"

15 hours ago, exstense said:

Okay, that makes sense

Exactly, spoken like a true economist. As one myself, I assure you competition is best for us, better quality and keeps prices low 🙈

Flying Tigers Group

7 minutes ago, captainsazzman said:

Exactly, spoken like a true economist. As one myself, I assure you competition is best for us, better quality and keeps prices low 🙈

Thats litterally good for anything in life. Competition instead of a monopoly where people will pay for anything since there isnt anything else to go for.

sig1.png
sig2.png

6 minutes ago, Kenzo said:

Thats litterally good for anything in life. Competition instead of a monopoly where people will pay for anything since there isnt anything else to go for.

FSLabs has the lead in technology, and has taken the title from PMDG for best addon on the planet, but that just means PMDG will hit back with something sweet! lets watch

• Upvote 1

Flying Tigers Group

Sooo excited 😆 

Michael Chandler