Sign in to follow this  
Greggy_D

LatinVFR KBWI Baltimore-Washington has been released

11 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

I found more rare objects on several runways from LatinVFR KBWI, are they normal?

JRsmeWI.jpg

Is there an orbx vector afcad for this airport in your sim? Or a traffic addon added another afcad?

Edited by Boeing or not going

50 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

I found more rare objects on several runways from LatinVFR KBWI, are they normal?

No, I do not have these artifacts on with the latest version.  It appears they did fix most of the runway/taxiway texture issues although there are still some minor issues with it on some of the areas near the gates.  Also, the textures all look very greyscale now at night.  I may not have noticed it before but just noticed it taxing around. It seems anything lit up by your taxi lights are grey such as the taxi lines, etc.  Not a huge deal but kind of strange...

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

1 hour ago, trisho0 said:

JRsmeWI.jpg

I am having the same issue, even after installing the new update (I uninstalled previous version as documented), it seems to be some sort of water spots... I hope they fix it

22 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

Is there an orbx vector afcad for this airport in your sim? Or a traffic addon added another afcad?

I don't have orbx at all. All I have is UTLive and sceneries

Patricio Valdes

21 hours ago, Flic1 said:

No, I do not have these artifacts on with the latest version.  It appears they did fix most of the runway/taxiway texture issues although there are still some minor issues with it on some of the areas near the gates.  Also, the textures all look very greyscale now at night.  I may not have noticed it before but just noticed it taxing around. It seems anything lit up by your taxi lights are grey such as the taxi lines, etc.  Not a huge deal but kind of strange...

I see … very rare for me. And those objects on runways are only with KBWI

Patricio Valdes

21 hours ago, 757FO said:

I am having the same issue, even after installing the new update (I uninstalled previous version as documented), it seems to be some sort of water spots... I hope they fix it

Yes, I hope Ricardo (LatinVFR) can figure on it later

Patricio Valdes