Sign in to follow this  
GeriatricGinger

Little Navmap - closes when trying to export a plan?

this just started doing it for me today.  anyone have experienced this problem?  If so, were you able to correct it?

Basically, I open Littlenavmap, and create a flight plan.  Try to export it for Garmin GTN, and it opens the save box to pick where I'd like it saved, then closes the application without allowing a choice.    this also happens when trying to jsut save a standard .PLN file..

p3dv4.3 + AS + ORBX

• Upvote 1

@GeriatricGinger This looks like a crash. I hate crashes.

First you can delete the installation directory and reinstall. Just in case if something was mixed with an older release.

Then you can try to rename the settings file (C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ABarthel\little_navmap.ini) temporarily to check if it has something to do with the settings.

If that does not help, send me the flight plan and the log file of the crash session (C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\abarthel-little_navmap.log or linked in the about dialog). Better if you attach above mentioned ini file too.

Contact email on my home page.

Alex

• Like 1

thanks, guys.  I actually rebooted the PC a 2nd time, and it started working as expected..  musta been a software brainfart 🙂

I love the littlenavmap.  I learn new things it can do almost daily.  🙂  Now if I could just get my GTN to be happy with the lnm exports and stop locking out the plans  LOL

13 hours ago, GeriatricGinger said:

I love the littlenavmap.  I learn new things it can do almost daily.  🙂  Now if I could just get my GTN to be happy with the lnm exports and stop locking out the plans 

Locked waypoints or does it refuse to load the plan? Locked waypoints are normal since the AIRAC cycles usually do not match.

Alex