Sign in to follow this  
MauB

v4.3 mouse problem, sim freeze

Hello,

I'm also having the same problem since I installed P3Dv4.3

I tried everything above here but also keep having the same problem.

Regards,

Bruno

Gentleman, just to inform you that out of nowhere the problem is gone.🤷‍♂️
I did nothing, it simply gone. Fingers crossed it stays this way.🤞
Computers...

Edited by MauB

Mauricio Brentano

MauB,

I just've posted it in the A2A Simulation forums.

The same thing has happened to me. All of suddenly, it is gone.

What I did differently was to install all of my A2A aircraft for P3D v3.

I had given up using v4.3 because it was unplayable, and decided to use v3 that is still installed in my computer.

I don't know if it is a problem of a missing redistributable or something, but after installing A2A's products that I own, v4.3 started to wqork properly.

Go figure it out. 

Like you said, computers. 

Just wanted to chime in here... I've been having this problem since installing 4.3 (and I've uninstalled and reinstalled it).  The list of things i've tried, including removing Windows updates, Drivers are all up to date, P3D Addons, etc. etc. etc.  I perform P3D tech support and I'm a former computer engineer so you can imagine all the tests I've run and all the things I've tried.  I have no idea if this is a native P3D or Windows issue.

After months of effort, my system is running better than it ever has but I've only been able to temper the Mouse/Freeze issue.

I'm going to try a different mouse tomorrow, and failing that I suppose the only thing left is a Windows 10 reinstall.

Best wishes everyone!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

To ressurect this topic, in case someone still have the same problems.

For me, it is related to the GPU video drivers.

If I updated it, it will cause the same problem.

If I change it, then some version of it will work just fine.

What I've done lately is, once updated, and the sim works ok, no mouse freeze, I keep thet driver as long as I can. Only if any other game or application askes for an update, I keep the one I'm usinge, because it is working in P3D and has no effect on any other game at all.