Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

Missing Cities Folder

I started a post on this a week ago but have found nothing to remedy it, I had V4.2 installed coming from an original V4.0 install with only updating the client\content sections on my way to V4.3, when on V4.2 I had an issue with the default NZAA at which everytime I loaded to that airport I would get a freeze and CTD, I never used to, being unable to cure it I went ahead and used the Delete Generated files in the P3D root folder, it all seemed to go ok, except rebuilding the scenery.cfg file, it came back with a scenery error for a few cities, Rockhampton, SanDiego, Kennedy Space Centre and Orlando and would I like to unload them? now they appeared in the new scenery.cfg file but the actual folders for these cities are not in the scenery\cities folder, mmm, were they there in the first place? they do show in my Lorby's Addonorganizer_P3D_V4. As this became more intriging I did a fresh install of a virgin V4.0 on another computer to see if Rockhampton, SanDiego, Kennedy Space Centre and Orlando were actually there and they aren't with a virgin P3DV4.0, so I'm a bit stumped as to where did they go or were they there, if they were there which version of P3DV4 were they introduced, can I just delete them from my new scenery.cfg file and from my P3DV4.3 scenery library instead of just having them unticked? now I don't know if this is legal but if they are supposed to be there could somebody P.M me with the relevent folders for those particular cities, hope this makes sense.

Regards Rod.

I was looking at the scenery library in 4.4 for an unrelated issue and noticed Rockhampton, San Diego, Kennedy Space Centre and Orlando were missing from the list. I checked the Scenery folder and they are still there. I’m considering just adding them again. No idea why they are not in the list. I haven’t had any related errors.

Bernard Nieberg CPP6 Ontario, Canada

cubsig.jpg