Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Ground textures gets more blurry the further I fly

I tested this too and found out that textures were ok when loading the flight but after some 30 minutes went blurry. After landing to ENGM i closed chaseplane and what did i find. Textures started to load normally. So something to look for

Mikael Leinonen

Same expierence here. What does Chaseplane do to P3D Autogen engine ? Can someone contact Chaseplane support for this issue.

My english isnt't that perfect 😄

I know this is not a helpful comment, but this is exactly the type of thing pushing more people to other sims.    While developments elsewhere appear exciting with more an more people coming into sims, we are still battling with basics like slow autogen loading, terrain issues and config tweaking.  I'm a diehard P3D fan, but honestly....

Even as a veteran FSX/P3D user I'm struggling to keep up with what we have to do today to resolve what should already be working.  It's becoming a real labour of love to keep P3D running optimally.

• Like 1

Those testing chaseplane ensure you are on the experimental beta version. It may be buggy but it may hold the fix.

Only reason I saw chaseplane was it performed an update and someone said about the camera being fixed rather than moving with aircraft location. It could just coincidence on my system

Guys, Are we all useing  windows 1803 and chaseplane?

The problem begins after some time ~ 30 min, and everything was fine till ~ may ,june 2018?

1 hour ago, Marina Kosherova said:

Guys, Are we all useing  windows 1803 and chaseplane?

The problem begins after some time ~ 30 min, and everything was fine till ~ may ,june 2018?

No, I was having it until I upgraded to a 1080ti and a 32" 4k monitor. Windows 7 and no Chaseplane.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Win1803 and experimental beta versions enabled in the chaseplane. It has to have something to do with chaseplane because if i start without chaseplane, autogen loads just fine from the start to the end of flight.

Mikael Leinonen

1 hour ago, Marina Kosherova said:

that's an indication of heat buildup,
make sure your airflow is not restricted or blocked,
clean filters and makes sure no dust buildup over components 

18 minutes ago, MPL said:

because if i start without chaseplane, autogen loads just fine from the start to the end of flight.

That's something very interesting you observe here. I do not have issues with blurries, but also with autogen. I do not use Chaseplane, but SimpleCam. I will once try a flight without and see if this changes something also in regard of this camera addon.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I have this issue with P3D V4.3, no Chaseplane installed. 

It seemed to have cropped up with 4.3

Can anyone mention if they are using orbx too?

I have a gut feeling that this is a 4.3 issue and integration with orbx.

nothing our support had came across since 4.3 release had anything to so with 4.3 or any of the addons mentioned here!

its not P3D v4.3, its not ORBX, its not BMNG, and its not any of the addons you all mentioned!
nothing started in v4.2 or carried over to 4.3, if anything changed is for the better! 
many of us spend allot of time testing and retesting before any of these release makes it out to you guys,

the only thing that changes out of your control is updates to your operating system,
even when you start fresh you first update right; that's where it is!
something is not sitting right with your particular system and one of those updates you allow windows to install!

show of hands how many here are using win10 and how many none Win10 having this issue?

• Like 1

I have this too since 4.3 and the moment I save the flight , shutdown P3D and then restart it framerare is up again.

All updates, hardware and software are still the same... 

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

1 hour ago, 9GTurn said:

Can anyone mention if they are using orbx too?

I have a gut feeling that this is a 4.3 issue and integration with orbx.

I am using Orbx yes.