Sign in to follow this  
moss1

Taxi and Landing lights from VC

Hey everyone. If I have a plane that the taxi and landing lights are not visible from inside the VC, is there an entry that could be made in one of the cfg files to correct this? I just got the new Carenado 182Q and have this issue. I posted on another thread, but thought it may be missed by larger amount of readers. If not, I quess a patch will be released. Thanks.EDIT: I just realized it might be one of the fx cfg files. I will give the file I think is in question a try and report back.EDIT#2 OK, I got it to work from the 2D, but still working on the VC. I will try to report back a fix tonight if anyone needs it.

Well, it seems the taxi and landing lights did work from 2D all along. But I can't get them to work no matter what from the VC. I tried comparing the files from the 206 and 182RG, and all looks the same to me. I guess a patch is needed. I tried.

Guest iholrf

A lot depends on the model iteself. The lighting, as seen from the VC, needs to be added to the vc model source itself. If the author did not program them correctly in the source then there is absolutely nothing you as a user can do to fix it.CheersShad

Guest allcott

Putting in a revised halo.bmp can also affect whether the VC lighting shows through. Put the original halo.bmp back in and see.Allcott

Allcott, I did recently replace my halo.bmp when I got the new Cheyenne. Maybe that's it. I'll give that a try. I never thought of that. Thanks.