Sign in to follow this  
Egbert Drenth

Aivlasoft EFB v2 - Released

17 hours ago, gregda said:

A laptop can be used as a 2nd monitor through the spacedesk app.  It works great!

That sounds interesting. Thanks for the heads up

Stu

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

On 8/8/2018 at 1:11 PM, zmak said:

You should post this on their forums. They are actively problem solving ATM and they should be able to get you on your way

I have but it seems addressing the problems of trial users is not a priority for the developers I guess they prefer to spend their time dealing with issues raised by paying customers.  So I have had to debug this myself and in the process I discovered that I was just about out of space on my system drive mainly due to 9 gig of leftover stuff from Windows Update that I don't seem to be able to delete.  Found some other files to delete which has left just enough space to run the EFBv2 trial.  Now doing side by side comparisons between v1 and v2 - the jury is still out.

Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Goodmorning everyone. I installed EFB v2 and I must say that I am very satisfied. What I do not understand is how to configure it with prosim 737. I tried in the settings of the aircraft but it still gives me error. Where am I wrong?

1 hour ago, Mario Cascella said:

Goodmorning everyone. I installed EFB v2 and I must say that I am very satisfied. What I do not understand is how to configure it with prosim 737. I tried in the settings of the aircraft but it still gives me error. Where am I wrong?

Use Simbrief to make your flight plans. They have a downloader that will install the plans directly into many aircraft FMC's including the Prosim 737, as well as EFB, and it is free.  V2.https://www.simbrief.com/home/index.php

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

27 minutes ago, Mario Cascella said:

Yes Bob. I already use simbreaf, but I do not understand why when I load the flp it tells me that the ProSim737 is not recognized.

If you are using the Simbrief downloader, you probably do not have the downloader directed to the proper folder for the Pro Sim 737. Check that folder and see if you have any other flight plans in it, and double check the folder setting in the downloader. I don't have the ProSim 737, but it works perfectly on all my other aircraft. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

On 8/6/2018 at 7:39 AM, pete_auau said:

Been  using  the  trial version  so  far   and  I  do  like  the  use of  it  etc  but  I  think I will stick  with the  navigraph  charts  manly  do  to  the use  of the  real  charts   and  your  able  to bring  up  the  sid  and  star  plates,

Sorry for resurrecting an old post but it comes down to $$ for 6 months of Navigraph you can buy EB2 that won't expire.

On 8/2/2018 at 6:40 AM, GEKtheReaper said:

Besides the Flightplanning, you can inject your RTE (on the fly) into the SIM.

Exactly and WOW, check out the Mile Collins youtube vid called "Showing Aivlasoft EFB v2 fully integrated with ProATC"

ProATC clearance uplinked directly to EFB v2, then saved to a FPL and then loaded into FMC no simbrief or pfpx all done within the cockpit.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

11 minutes ago, Dean_EGTC said:

X-Plane support yet?

Let me help you:

http://aivlasoft.com/specifications/index.html

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 12/30/2018 at 2:45 PM, FPStewy said:

Sorry for resurrecting an old post but it comes down to $$ for 6 months of Navigraph you can buy EB2 that won't expire.

Exactly and WOW, check out the Mile Collins youtube vid called "Showing Aivlasoft EFB v2 fully integrated with ProATC"

ProATC clearance uplinked directly to EFB v2, then saved to a FPL and then loaded into FMC no simbrief or pfpx all done within the cockpit.

I'm just looking into EFB v2 now, and trying to get my head around how EFB v2 and PATC-X work together.
What are the basic route planning steps you've used that let the 2 products interact? It rather sounds like you may be doing what I am trying to achieve!

Dave

i7-8700k, Asus TUF Z-390 Plus Gaming, Corsair H45, GTX1060/6, 16GB.  SSDx2, HDDx1, Win10/64, P3D v4.5, lots of bolt-ons...

4 minutes ago, DaveRuk said:

I'm just looking into EFB v2 now, and trying to get my head around how EFB v2 and PATC-X work together.
What are the basic route planning steps you've used that let the 2 products interact? It rather sounds like you may be doing what I am trying to achieve!

Dave

I didn't do it but Mike sure did.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

2 minutes ago, FPStewy said:

I didn't do it but Mike sure did.

Thanks FPStewy. I've taken a look at the vid but lack of commentary and no vid of PATC-X usage has left me a little unclear. I've messaged Mike to see if he can advise.

i7-8700k, Asus TUF Z-390 Plus Gaming, Corsair H45, GTX1060/6, 16GB.  SSDx2, HDDx1, Win10/64, P3D v4.5, lots of bolt-ons...

39 minutes ago, DaveRuk said:

Dave

EFB v2 is a moving map utility that allows you to load a flight plan and then add suitable SIDs and STARs. It then tracks your aircraft and updates the active waypoint as you pass over each one. At the end of your flight it produces a PDF of your flight plan with fuel, altitude and speed info for each waypoint.

PATC-X is a ATC program so you also load a flight plan into it (minus the SIDs and STARs) and after contacting Clearance it will advise the active runway and SID in use. You could then add that SID in EFB2.

At the other end PATC-X Will advise the landing runway and STAR in use. Enter that info into EFB2.

The two programs do not interact directly. You might use EFBv2 to generate a flight plan and then save it for input into PATC-X. I use PFPX for planning.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

32 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

The two programs do not interact directly. You might use EFBv2 to generate a flight plan and then save it for input into PATC-X. I use PFPX for planning.

I think they do, he 'had' a flight plan in ProAtc and then showed that EFB was empty and when he got ATC clearance at 2:34 it "uplinked" to EFB at 2:48 then clicks on the EFB flight plan and it's there. At 6:48 he then takes that info and puts it into the fmc.

1 minute ago, FPStewy said:

I think they do, he 'had' a flight plan in ProAtc and then showed that EFB was empty and when he got ATC clearance at 2:34 it "uplinked" to EFB at 2:48 then clicks on the EFB flight plan and it's there. At 6:48 he then takes that info and puts it into the fmc.

H's exporting the plan into EFB. I wasn't going to watch a 1h 54m video to check what was going on. There are several programs that can save a plan into the Uplink folder. That is the only interaction that takes place.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather