Sign in to follow this  
Deimos

So I bought XPlane last week...

And I am a license holder of the Ultimate Edition. Is there any way to receive a discount on buying the XPlane product or does the license even extend?

16 hours ago, Deimos said:

And I am a license holder of the Ultimate Edition. Is there any way to receive a discount on buying the XPlane product or does the license even extend?

MCE for X-Plane 11 & 10 is a separate product and requires a different activation key.

Ultimate Edition and MCE for X-Plane won't be on discount any time soon, simply because they are always worked on and updated (for free) to support as many complex aircraft as possible.

Contrast that with our competitor's approach, charging US$ 30 per aircraft (and with far less integration) and you will understand that it's a steal as it is.

Although we don't even have competition on the X-Plane platform, we chose to do the decent thing which is to provide a single product to cover all your voice control needs for X-Plane 11 & 10.

Now of course we could have played the silly mind game...

MCE for JAR A320

MCE for IXEG 737 (reboot kick-off edition 😄)

MCE for FF 777 (second coming with dive 😄)

MCE for FJS Q400

MCE for this

MCE for that

20 aircraft supported in X-Plane so far, and none has SDK to ease the process.

Then say, buy 2, get one free, etc...

Luckily for you, we don't have a commercial department at FS++ that would be happy to come up with such schemes.

Anyway, hope everyone gets the point.

And if you see it discounted this year or next, come back to claim yours.

If one thing, price for X-Plane edition will go up slightly, considering we are about to support the mighty FF A320 Ultimate.

See this thread: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/148603-voice-based-crew-simulation-for-ff-a320/

Edited by FS++
  • Upvote 1

Good job! If anyone doesn't get this, then their case is hopeless . . .  😊

Thank you. I appreciate the answer 🙂 A simple no would also have sufficed, there was no reason to be snide. I was just wondering because iirc there was no mce for xplane when I bought it.

Nice product that I will also buy for xp11 then 🙂

Edited by Deimos

Oh and also yeah tubeliner upgrades. If anyone else like me does not fly them, this is still a great product to get. I use it in VR VFR and works a treat. So even if you do not find your plane on the additional planes list, this works great for frequencies on com and nav radios and navigation in general. Also for systems control like lights and pressure setting. 

I use it all the time whilst flying online

Cheers

Edited by Deimos

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:46 PM, Deimos said:

Oh and also yeah tubeliner upgrades. If anyone else like me does not fly them, this is still a great product to get. I use it in VR VFR and works a treat. So even if you do not find your plane on the additional planes list, this works great for frequencies on com and nav radios and navigation in general. Also for systems control like lights and pressure setting. 

I use it all the time whilst flying online

Cheers

Good to hear you're making the most of it.

Don't forget, you can create custom speech commands to drive other things (non-aircraft related)  that respond to keyboard combinations.

And thanks for your support.