Sign in to follow this  
Pablojc

QW-787 module beta

So, I did all as you recommended, but when i press a button, only LEFT landing light turns on, a second press turns it off.

Why is lest only? Brrr

All the rest aircraft works normal with Linda))

bdc20b505e26.jpg8e4aaa14f0ac.jpg

I am becoming as frustrated as you. The functions work perfectly for me with all 3 switches toggling when the button is pressed. I can't understand why a second press will toggle the second switch. It should reverse the Left switch first before it get to operate the Nose switch.

What performance standard is your PC? 

To give me more diagnostic data please try this beta build of the QW787 module (v0.6). Please follow carefully the Fault Diagnosis procedure and send me the fsuipc5.log file.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hello,

I´m having trouble installing the beta of Quality Wings 787 with Linda. As written in the tutorial I downloaded the QW787 module v0.4 Beta. Then extract the zip file and copy Linda and Linda cfg into the module folder. The same procedure as for the PMDG 737, 777, 747 und MD 11, on these aircraft Linda works. After that, I opened Linda,; the aircraft selector is not synchronized to the sim and planes are displayed in white. From here I need help. Which button on Linad do I have to press to get the maintenance option ? Where do I find the source folder QW787_v0_1 to import ? Can someone help me please here ? Thank you.

Claus

The Maintenance button centre right

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

I really enjoy the QW 787 now that there is a module for it, many, many thanks so far!

And as we cross fingers for other switches to be selectable via future module releases i was wondering if i could please request a fuel pumps ALL option (and a fuel center pumps BOTH option) to be implemented with the next release? (if i knew how to make/edit .lua files i would give it a go).

Anyway regardless i extremely appreciate all the dev's efforts so far on the QW 787.

6 hours ago, shaneb777 said:

I really enjoy the QW 787 now that there is a module for it, many, many thanks so far!

And as we cross fingers for other switches to be selectable via future module releases i was wondering if i could please request a fuel pumps ALL option (and a fuel center pumps BOTH option) to be implemented with the next release? (if i knew how to make/edit .lua files i would give it a go).

Anyway regardless i extremely appreciate all the dev's efforts so far on the QW 787.

New functions added to v0.7 beta. 

Note: Centre Fuel Pump functions renamed for consistency.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hello everybody. 

So, problem is fixed. I think it`s connected with Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog only (not sure).

As Andrew recommended, I upraded a Linda till 3.0.8. for P3D 64 and used QW787 module 0.7 beta.

As a result, All switches works perfect.

APU starts right after first press on the button. You needn`t set a button as APU ON first, you can immediately set APU start.

The same for the ALL landing lights. First press switches it on, next long press swithes it off.740be1833f84a84e351996f815ae8092-full.jp

same key for the APU start. On press (APU start) On repeat (APU off). For Hotas Warthog (On press - APU start, On release - APU off) It`s really working.

Special thanks to Andrew.

Thanks Andrew for including the fuel ALL and BOTH options. With 2x multi switch panels and a GF-T8 panel i still don't have enough switches to cover each L and R with separate switches for each such as the pmdg 737 and 777 modules do so any extra assignments for the QW 787 are always greatly appreciated!

Edited by shaneb777

Hello everybody. There is a QW MCP AP Disengage toofle in LINDA. That button right near VNAV. Have a question, how can i reprogramm that button on button according a picture is here?b146fdc920b3f448960ac95796d3c1e7-full.pn