Sign in to follow this  
dhennezellouis

afcad problem with gsx

Wrong forum, this is MS Flight forum. 😉

-eelis-

Edited by eelis
added emoji

I have moved this topic to the correct forum.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Wow... this one might take an award for providing the least amount of information possible.  What airport? Which AF file is GSX using? Have you read the GSX manual on how to ignore close by airports?

Dan Downs KCRP

I do not know what else to put in the information but it is on all airports that uses an addonscenery. i think gsx uses p3d default afacd and i have not seen this manual

I have had this problem with many airports, and I usually resolved it by deleting duplicate BGL files. It depends on which airports you're using, and it also depends on what other scenery add-ons you're using. If you go into your GSX settings it will tell you which BGL file GSX is using.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

4 hours ago, dhennezellouis said:

which bgl file did you delete ?

It depends on the addon airport you're using. I had this problem mostly with some UK2000 and Orbx airports. Anyway, follow Umberto's instructions.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough