Sign in to follow this  
captain420

9 FPS at KJFK in P3D v4.3

Sorry I was using the runway 31L which faces Manhattan. I also had Drzeweicki's New York Airports X (KEWR, KLDJ, KCDW). I disabled that add-on, fps increased just a tad bit more, about 10-13fps now, but still quite low.

Could be my AI traffic that's the cause. I have it set to 40% Commercial and everything else off.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

11 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Could be my AI traffic that's the cause. I have it set to 40% Commercial and everything else off.

If you set it to 0%, it should be easy to check if AI is the problem.

On 7/3/2018 at 7:18 AM, virtuali said:

Surely it's not FSDT KJFK v2, see my fps sitting on rwy 31 L ( you didn't say which runway you used, so I chose the worse case scenario, facing Manhattan), using both the default 747 and the PMDG 777. 

2018-7-3_15-11-14-759.jpg

2018-7-3_15-11-59-651.jpg

FAKE SCREENSHOT!!

Hi Aaron

Still on the same old 4790K and GTX980 (looks like the lifeline has been extended, thanks LM for V4.3), seeing significant improvements for Dynamic Lighting on my setup.

I did go the full uninstall and reinstall route for the Sim and all scenery addons at the moment are just P3Dv4 versions. Following pics at FSDT JFK with the PMDG B777, DL enabled, ASP4 and Rex SF. Do have a 30Hz monitor.

1o71rzL.jpg

JoZPr0t.jpg

2GX8Thn.jpg

XhlzlSP.jpg

Not running any AI Traffic at the moment. 

Hope your issues are resolved soon

Kind regards

Edited by Tokitaumelie

DDs KJFK V2's performance is the reason why I decided to upgrade to FSDT's JFK's V2. 😁

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Thanks Tokitaumelie. The thing is with DD's airport, I get all the airports in the region, but what's the use if it's gonna bring down my performance way down. I'm thinking about disabling DD New York City X as well. And I did install those with LITE textures too.

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

10 hours ago, DJJose said:

DDs KJFK V2's performance is the reason why I decided to upgrade to FSDT's JFK's V2. 😁

LOL...interesting you had to use a scenery made in 2009 (slightly updated in 2013), to "upgrade" a 2017 release. 

In any case, after KORD V2, JFK will be next...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1