Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

fsl 319 released

.261 just came out today.  I know this doesn't directly answer your question, but if you didn't download this version today, you have an old version on your PC.

Edit to add:  The version number is also located in the title of your downloaded executable.

Edited by Greggy_D

ok i  did the version from when 4.3 was out.  I guess i have to uninstall it then ?

14ppkc-6.png

Unfortunately, yes.  Hopefully they'll get their Operations Center working soon so we do not have to uninstall/reinstall every update.

To late now but tomorrow night will be a long one 

Happy days.

Thanks for the heads up Pete.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

39 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

Hopefully they'll get their Operations Center working soon so we do not have to uninstall/reinstall every update.

No need to uninstall manually -- just run the new installer and it should take care of uninstalling for you.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

To late now but tomorrow night will be a long one 

Happy days.

Thanks for the heads up Pete.

No worries if you need any filing strips let me know

• Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

Just now, skelsey said:

No need to uninstall manually -- just run the new installer and it should take care of uninstalling for you.

the new a320 installer ?

14ppkc-6.png

4 minutes ago, tooting said:

the new a320 installer ?

Yep, that's right. (Edit to add - it will say "You have version X of the A320 installed -- click OK to uninstall" or words to that effect -- it will then chug away in the background for a few moments doing the necessary and then you will be able to continue with installing the updated version).

Edited by skelsey
  • Like 1

great. 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

And I’m spending the day on the sim in the company of a BA A319/20/21 pilot tomorrow too. Perfect timing! Only one member of family missing now 🙂 

• Like 4

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

I know it was just release , but I am a bit surprise not to see an American Airline Liveries for the A319. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

26 minutes ago, Airline2Sim said:

And I’m spending the day on the sim in the company of a BA A319/20/21 pilot tomorrow too. Perfect timing! Only one member of family missing now 🙂 

I'm waiting for that one and maybe a wide body too. (A330)

NAX669.png

I'm old and dumb.

Now that's out of the way, how do you find your downloads on the FSL site? I struggle with this every time.

Thanks.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

51 minutes ago, RichieFly said:

I'm old and dumb.

Now that's out of the way, how do you find your downloads on the FSL site? I struggle with this every time.

Thanks.

Me too.  😊  I looked at my order confirmation email which had this link -

FSLabs  Then with your initial order information you get to a download page.

Bill

Bill  N7IBG