Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

fsl 319 released

Sweet, downloading soon as I get home from work. Now just gotta wait for some of the painters to throw out some nice liveries. 

Thanks guys. Got it sorted.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

i wanted to add this to my hangar but since i dont have the 320 this means its gona be close to 200$ that i cant do now ....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

3 hours ago, mr340 said:

I know it was just release , but I am a bit surprise not to see an American Airline Liveries for the A319. 

I thought the same thing.  Hopefully the repainters can crank that out pretty quick.  I’m looking forward to seeing an Air Canada Rouge repaint as well.

Went for my first flight tonight, all went well, smashed some bugs climbing out of YYC 😀

I need to go find somewhere rainy to fly tomorrow to test out those effects.

Edited by regis9

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

33 minutes ago, regis9 said:

I thought the same thing.  Hopefully the repainters can crank that out pretty quick.  I’m looking forward to seeing an Air Canada Rouge repaint as well.

Went for my first flight tonight, all went well, smashed some bugs climbing out of YYC 😀

I need to go find somewhere rainy to fly tomorrow to test out those effects.

+1 need to find somewhere that is rainy , I am currently  flying in the Australia area . Do anyone know of any Australian airline that uses A319?

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

23 minutes ago, mr340 said:

+1 need to find somewhere that is rainy , I am currently  flying in the Australia area . Do anyone know of any Australian airline that uses A319?

As Tooting posted, Sky Traders ( Never heard of them ). No A319's in NZ either. There is a high over both countries, so settled weather over the next few days. If you wanted to test icing. set your time to 0600hrs in NZQN, and you should see icing effects.

NZ is colder than OZ, so is better for testing cold conditions. Sydney south to Tasmania is cold as well.

Edited by ZKOKQ

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

20 minutes ago, mr340 said:

sky traders ?

https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/Airbus/A319/VH-VHD-Skytraders/Ea14Ibbd

also your sig says  "pilots can do 16 hours with out a break"  please do explain. 

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

Just now, tooting said:

sky traders ?

also your sig says  "pilots can do 16 hours with out a break"  please do explain. 

Isn't that the airline that does flight in Antarctica?

Just now, ZKOKQ said:

Not as far as I know. No A319's in NZ either. There is a high over both countries, so settled weather over the next few days. If you wanted to test icing. set your time to 0600hrs in NZQN, and you should see icing effects.

NZ is colder than OZ, so is better for testing cold conditions. Sydney south to Tasmania is cold as well.

Thank you , can't wait till FSL add these effects to the A320.

• Like 1

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz

6 minutes ago, tooting said:

sky traders ?

Also I got that sig from this article https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travel-truths/confessions-of-an-airline-pilot/

Mr Leny

Just now, mr340 said:

its inaccurate mate.  you can only ony do "16 hours" if you are "augamented"  in order to be augamented you have to have class 1 rest facilities.  thats means a bunk or any other surface that allows for a flat or a near flat sleeping postion.  Ie crew rest bunks.  

In order to do the max FDP of 16 hours they also have to be able to have an augamented 3 man crew.  Of which 2 of them have to have 2 hours minimum break and the other one has minimum of 1 hour and a half.  So in short with 30 mins from take off to cruise, 30 mins from cruise to landing so you can only do it on a flight of 06 and a half hours or more, to get all your rest in, thats the rest that pilot is saying hes not having.  

This is a pilot is talking porkies, and pulling on heart strings about how hard his is life is.  The max you can do "without a break" under EASA is 13 hours FDP and thats only in the time band of 06.00-1330 under the reference time to which you are acclimatised too. Not to mention if actually they do 16 hours they need another 16 hours off and also some local nights under a various cirumstances.

Just saying...

14ppkc-6.png

Just now, tooting said:

its inaccurate mate.  you can only ony do "16 hours" if you are "augamented"  in order to be augamented you have to have class 1 rest facilities.  thats means a bunk or any other surface that allows for a flat or a near flat sleeping postion.  Ie crew rest bunks.  

In order to do the max FDP of 16 hours they also have to be able to have an augamented 3 man crew.  Of which 2 of them have to have 2 hours minimum break and the other one has minimum of 1 hour and a half.  So in short with 30 mins from take off to cruise, 30 mins from cruise to landing so you can only do it on a flight of 06 and a half hours or more, to get all your rest in, thats the rest that pilot is saying hes not having.  

This is a pilot is talking porkies, and pulling on heart strings about how hard his is life is.  The max you can do "without a break" under EASA is 13 hours FDP and thats only in the time band of 06.00-1330 under the reference time to which you are acclimatised too. Not to mention if actually they do 16 hours they need another 16 hours off and also some local nights under a various cirumstances.

Just saying...

Yes I kind of notice , but I've had that sig for such a long time that I kind thought  that article was exaggerating  a bit . 

Mr Leny

Just now, mr340 said:

Yes I kind of notice , but I've had that sig for such a long time that I kind thought  that article was exaggerating  a bit . 

pilots always exaggerate mate trust me. 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

50 minutes ago, ZKOKQ said:

As Tooting posted, Sky Traders ( Never heard of them ). No A319's in NZ either. There is a high over both countries, so settled weather over the next few days. If you wanted to test icing. set your time to 0600hrs in NZQN, and you should see icing effects.

patientsuces.jpg

• Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

3 hours ago, tooting said:

The max you can do "without a break" under EASA is 13 hours FDP and thats only in the time band of 06.00-1330 under the reference time to which you are acclimatised too. Not to mention if actually they do 16 hours they need another 16 hours off and also some local nights under a various cirumstances.

You make it sound as if this is totally acceptable and like a walk in the park.

Just saying...