Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

fsl 319 released

You have to click on your name to go to your profile, click on your account, put in your name, order number, and serial number in places provided.  I had the same problem and that fixed it allowing me to download.

Edited by MrDirt

Thanks, Simon and others. Got it, done.it just now.

Now registered.

Edited by vc10man
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Airline2Sim said:

Spent a few more hours with it today and I quite agree about the sounds. Pushing the thrust levers into the FLX gate actually puts a smile on my face. I also had a go at my first LOC DME approach having been showed how to do it yesterday and it really does it all remarkably well. 

Without wanting to derail the thread into the thorny subject of FS Labs recent woes, I for one am glad that they are still in the business of making aircraft. For years we’ve been crying out for a true study level Airbus that performs and looks great. Many have tried (a few not very hard) and none have ever hit the sweet spot. But this really does. 

Ben, I wasted my money on the AirSimmer's debacle and even another one before that which I can't even remember the name of it.

Both promised to make the most accurate Airbus ever for flight simulation.

Well, Flightsim Labs has promised, put in the blood, sweat and tears and delivered a fantastic product. 

Now, when I look at Flightsim Labs, it will always be with "Rose Colored Glasses". I love them...and love is blind. 😍....anyway...who's perfect. Surely not me 👿 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think my first Airbus was Wilco’s A320 PIC. There’s a review of it still knocking around on AVSIM somewhere, behold the quality of those textures! I recall it was the first aircraft I used with a VC. There was then the PSS A320 that wasn’t bad but I couldn’t land it without stalling for some reason. 

Airsimmer was almost really good. I think they bit off more than they could chew and then bailed out when they realised that developing study level airliners is actually really hard. They left behind a buggy mess and a lot of angry customers from what I recall. I think they were angry partly because they could see that they were almost within reach of a really good Airbus. 

Who else? Leaving aside the toys that use the default gauges you’ve got Wilco again, Blackbox and probably the best of the lot until recently - the Aerosoft Airbus. I remember when it first came out it didn’t support SIDS and STARS. Wow, we’ve come a long way....

Edited by Airline2Sim
  • Like 1

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

9 hours ago, ZKOKQ said:

Modelling looks good to me. Compared it to real and they have it spot on. Not sure what inconsistencies your seeing ? Care to elaborate ?

I`ve meant more the texture work both outside and in the cockpit. It is still not at the same level even when comparing with the older Aerosoft from what I`ve remember.

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

I've hidden a group of off-topic posts...please let's not hijack the discussion

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Just now, w6kd said:

I've hidden a group of off-topic posts...please let's not hijack the discussion

My bad sorry , just had to get that out of the way .

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Considering getting the A320 and the A319. How is performance compared to, say, the PMDG737?

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

For me it's similar. fslabs really improved with the last few updates in that regard.

16 minutes ago, Swe_Richard said:

Considering getting the A320 and the A319. How is performance compared to, say, the PMDG737?

Just a little lower than the NG now

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

33 minutes ago, Swe_Richard said:

For me it's half, but that doesn't seem to be the case for everyone. I'm convinced there is a problem somewhere, but have not found a solution yet.

• Like 1

- Aaron

Just doing my first flight. How do you get rid of the grey shadow in front of you when taxiing??? 

14ppkc-6.png

For A320 I have similar FPS experience as with NGX in the VC, however with EZDOK wingviews I have approximately a half of what NGX has, which is quite strange as wingviews are not that resources' hogs as the VC is.  

11 minutes ago, tooting said:

Just doing my first flight. How do you get rid of the grey shadow in front of you when taxiing??? 

A319 I assume? And by grey shadow I assume you mean the window tint? That's part of the rain and bug textures. You can't get rid of it unless you disable special effects or something along the lines within the sim.