Sign in to follow this  
nunasims

For The Link2FS Users

as all of you maybe realize after the last windows update the link2fs software start having issue on the startup (can't load master file ) 

in the following link there is a new build for the software and a direct link , please note At least .Net Framework 4.0  is required for this to run

here is the direct link 

http://www.nunasimulations.com/Nuna_Link.zip

Edited by nunasims

I am new to FlightSim X and Link2fs.  I have them installed on a W* 10 computer and they appear to work correclty however I get the missing master file error box.  Another user on another forum reported that the update fixes the missing master file problem which I also have.  I have downloaded the package Nuna_Link.zip However I have no idea how to use the files that are contained in it.  Are there instructions for how to install/use this update?

Thanks,  Dale Gloer

I will answer this myself.  I found that you just execute the NunaLinkV3D2.exe file after unzipping the download and everything works as expected.

Dale Gloer

32 minutes ago, BD4builder said:

I will answer this myself.  I found that you just execute the NunaLinkV3D2.exe file after unzipping the download and everything works as expected.

Dale Gloer

And Bob's yer uncle!:happy:

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

When starting Lin2FS Multi FSX I receive a notification "Can't find master file, you will have to load one."  Can anyone tell me how I do that?

23 hours ago, djw4250 said:

When starting Lin2FS Multi FSX I receive a notification "Can't find master file, you will have to load one."  Can anyone tell me how I do that?

Or at least tell me how I can create one and where to put it so that the App can find it????

Hi all 

I make a shortcut on my desktop Linkfs2 fsx v6f  

Ignore  cant find the master file and puch OK.

and  connect card 1 or more

Link2fs radio works   arduino uno comport 19

It work for me.

best regards

Hennie

I can't download from the links in the "nunasims" post for FSX

Are these links active?

Edited by Partel

1 hour ago, Partel said:

I can't download from the links in the "nunasims" post for FSX

Are these links active?

No!  That member's last visit here was 2018!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

OK folks, I know I'm a bit late to this discussion, but what is the final solution to this problem.  Just updated my computer to Win 11 and get the "master file" error.  The Nuna exe file is no longer active so what is the answer???