Sign in to follow this  
VeryBumpy

Finally, people boarding my FSX planes!!

For years I've been wanting this in FSX, seems FSDreamTeam may finally deliver animated people boarding the plane.

They are calling it "GSX Level 2 expansion" which seems to amount to BOTH animate people and their SODE jetway(at any and all) airports

Lots of details and questions on how comprehensive this will be but I will be keeping an eye on it for sure.

Looks very impressive indeed - amazing to see how far every aspect of flight simulation has progressed! I do however wonder whether all those passengers milling around would have a significant VAS impact on FSX. 

Bill

Lots of detail, lots of animation, even shadows.  Ohhhhh... I expect the VAS usage and impact on frame rates must be fairly high.

• Upvote 1

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Looks great.

nebojsa

This will work in FSX but the developer is recommending use in P3DV4.  X-PAX from HiFi Simulations had something similar with a video of real people at the gate waiting to board and then you could hear and watch them boarding the aircraft and then inside the cabin putting their baggage in the overhead storage.  It also had videos showing during the flight as well as them deboarding - https://www.hifisimtech.com/XPaxDocumentation/index.html.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Wow. I will be getting this! GSX is greatly loved on my system. 

17 hours ago, Mithras said:

Wow. I will be getting this! GSX is greatly loved on my system. 

If you get this, would you kindly leave some feedback of the extent of any VAS hit in FSX?

Bill

Tempted but I need reviews for FSX

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

I was very interested in this product too but if you look on the P3D forum there are quite a few people now having issues with blurries. Like blueshark would love to see someone review this for FSX.

My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/c/Dkentflyer

3 minutes ago, Dazkent said:

I was very interested in this product too but if you look on the P3D forum there are quite a few people now having issues with blurries. Like blueshark would love to see someone review this for FSX.

I have been using it in FSX and posted most of my concerns in here. Overall, I like what its doing but feel it should be more customizable or feature rich in several areas.

• Like 1