Sign in to follow this  
ronzie

What is FSUIPC......?

Guest The Captain

I have downloaded an aircraft that is bringing up a message window about something being incompatable with FSUIPC. I didn't read the message properly & clicked it out of the way to carry on flying.Should I get the missing FSUIPC & if so, from where?Thanks,Terry

Guest FireChief

It's been a valuable asset to FS for years now, since at least four versions of MS Flight Simulator. It allows you to control a lot more of what is going on in the sim. Definately worth having.Rob

If it is an FS2K2 model it may be looking for an earlier version or you have an earlier version installed that is not FS9 compatible.Get the current version as described below. If you have problems go to the FSUIPC support forum linked to from that site and read about supported keys (it is now payware). It is probably a gauge that has been accredited by the aircraft/panel author so you do not require to purchase your own key. It is quite a helper module and you may wish to purchase your own key to get additional features which are described in the documents on that page and in the download. There is no charge for the download.I'd guess you have a radar or TCAS gauge on your aircraft panel that requires FSUIPC to spot AI targets, one of its many helper functions.For FS9 you need version 3 or above, the current being 3.65.