Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

A question for FSL Fan Club

Folks,

Could you please provide a honest answer whether you have zero CTD's or occasional CTDs (such as ntll or urtcbase), but you can live with those CTD as you're so much in love with the product.

Thanks

Dmitriy

That is correct. I am on 4.3 and have had zero issues with their product.  I'm actually surprised that it isn't more widely used by simmers or at least it doesn't seem to be as popular as the pmdg products 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Just now, fakeflyer737 said:

That is correct. I am on 4.3 and have had zero issues with their product.  I'm actually surprised that it isn't more widely used by simmers or at least it doesn't seem to be as popular as the pmdg products 

Thanks, FakeFlyer,

1. Do you have a clean V4.3 instal, ?

2. Do you use ORBX, AS2016, SODE and other major utilities?

Thanks

Dmitriy

Just the occasional ntdll.dll crashes (stutters for a second then crashes) bit it’s not unique to the airbus.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 minute ago, regis9 said:

Just the occasional ntdll.dll crashes (stutters for a second then crashes) bit it’s not unique to the airbus.

I must be lucky, not had one of those ( touch wood)

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

4 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Interesting. I have been lucky enough to avoid them with PMDG birds

21 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

as you're so much in love with the product.

Yes, I am. You got a problem with that ?  Going by the thread title you eloquently created, I am guessing your not a fan of FSL ? If not, walk away  and join the BBS fan club. This top of the line Airbus simulation is not for you.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

3 minutes ago, ZKOKQ said:

Yes, I am. You got a problem with that ?  Going by the thread title you eloquently created, I am guessing your not a fan of FSL ? If not, walk away  and join the BBS fan club. This top of the line Airbus simulation is not for you.

I'm a fan of good software, first and foremost. Unfortunately, My FSL cannot deliver the same level of reliability in P3D as PMDG birds do. I'm trying to understand why. FSL support has been quite busy since Day 1 in my case. Hence, I decided to find out what is the CTD's tolerance level for FSLabs fan group.

never had a ctd with the fsl 320 in v4. not once ever.

14ppkc-6.png

1 minute ago, G-YMML1 said:

I'm a fan of good software, first and foremost. Unfortunately, My FSL cannot deliver the same level of reliability in P3D as PMDG birds do. I'm trying to understand why. FSL support has been quite busy since Day 1 in my case. Hence, I decided to find out what is the CTD's tolerance level for FSLabs fan group.

Well, you must have something wrong with your sim, or conflict of some kind. I have never had a CTD with the A320 or A319. I don't see many on the FSL forum having CTD issues either. Do you have the A320 or A319 ? I would suggest maybe your PC is not up to it.

I don‘t have CTD‘s specific to the FSL Bus. Had a few with a new NVIDIA driver (with all planes) and no problems since I rolled back. I enjoy the FSL busses really much and for me they are on the same level like the PMDG birds. 

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

4 minutes ago, ZKOKQ said:

Well, you must have something wrong with your sim, or conflict of some kind. I have never had a CTD with the A320 or A319. I don't see many on the FSL forum having CTD issues either. Do you have the A320 or A319 ? I would suggest maybe your PC is not up to it.

As I have already mentioned, my PMDG stuff has been working flawlessly with zero-CTD in P3D v 2.5 - 4.3. My sim is packed with many other sceneries, add-ones, AS2016, ORBX...too many to mention. Never had any issues. I have 6700k-4.6OC, 1080Ti, 16GB RAM, Win7SP1-64

6 minutes ago, officercrockey said:

I don‘t have CTD‘s specific to the FSL Bus. Had a few with a new NVIDIA driver (with all planes) and no problems since I rolled back. I enjoy the FSL busses really much and for me they are on the same level like the PMDG birds. 

What video driver is safe according to your experience?

I've never had a CTD with the FSL Airbus in P3Dv4. Then again, I don't have CTD problems with PMDG aircraft either. I run Activesky, ORBX, all kinds of addon airports, Pilot2ATC.

• Like 1

NAX669.png

Just now, G-YMML1 said:

As I have already mentioned, my PMDG stuff has been working flawlessly with zero-CTD in P3D v 2.5 - 4.3. My sim is packed with many other sceneries, add-ones, AS2016, ORBX...too many to mention. Never had any issues. I have 6700k-4.6OC, 1080Ti, 16GB RAM, Win7SP1-64

Maybe the FSL buses don't like Windows 7 ?  Don't know. Something is causing a conflict, otherwise we all would be having CTD's.