Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

A question for FSL Fan Club

3 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Have you ever made out a support ticket with FSL?

Yes I did!

At first they even helped, but then with the forthcoming launch of the A319 and the huge number of people with problems with crashes,etc. they did stop respond, said they are in study or analysis ...

Hamilton Müller

There support is not useless at all. 

I had P3D crashing on load every time out of nowhere. The topic I started was full of try this try that. nothing worked.

I did surmite a sortport ticket. 

They did a team view and within 10 mins it was solved. Don't tell me there support is useless. Also take note the team viewer was set for 7pm to be with Norman. Norman phoned me from his car in Germany to tell me he was stuck in traffic and he would get another member. Bang on 7pm I was linked up by 7:10 problem was solved.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

6 minutes ago, hmuller said:

Yes I did!

At first they even helped, but then with the forthcoming launch of the A319 and the huge number of people with problems with crashes,etc. they did stop respond, said they are in study or analysis ...

There is huge amount of people that dont know how to do a good install and have a clean PC. Let alone a clean well running P3D. 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 minute ago, Nyxx said:

I had P3D crashing on load every time out of nowhere.

It's different. Sounds like pertaining cause-and-effect issue, 10 out of 10 and it's easier to fix. In fact, the major show-stoppers issues are much easier to locate and fix then these painful in-sim *dll crashes. 

2 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

Folks,

Could you please provide a honest answer whether you have zero CTD's or occasional CTDs (such as ntll or urtcbase), but you can live with those CTD as you're so much in love with the product.

Thanks

Dmitriy

Zero running 4.3 🙂

Edited by awf
  • Like 1

André

1 hour ago, G-YMML1 said:

Do you remember how did you sort out "loading" issue as I have the same one occasionally?

I think it came down to reinstalling the A320 with all antivirus turned off (temporarily) and adding antivirus scanning exclusions as detailed in the manual. I realize that sounds incredibly sketchy in light of the news about FSL, but there you go.

James

• Like 1

I've not had antivirus on my PC for the last 10 years. Don't go to placers on the net you should not, know what a bad email looks like/who from. Keep your PC clean and dont keep you bank details on it.

Whatever else is on my PC had 0 interest to anyone. 

CClean every other day=job done.

But ofc if you get a CTD its FSL fault!

This topic is a great eg of ask how many people have them and how many have not then add to that people are much more inclined to complain than praise.

So far just how many are saying "yes I have CTD" to "No"?

Edited by Nyxx

2 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

I'

CClean every other day=job done.

What is CClean and why is the necessity to use it "every other day"?. I see it's a register cleaner, but how it might relate to FSL maintenance?

• Upvote 1

RIght after 4 pager you have 2 people with CTD that you think are FSL fault you and one other

TOTAL 2

No CTD 10

CClean keep your register clean, if you never have. run it and you will we why you should keep it clean. It's how you PC will run.

Am out of this topic now, GL solving your problem.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

None here.  And I love the 319 now as well.  

Darcy

No CTD from begining  even with 32bit, Win7 up to ver 4.1 then Win10pro , orbx , AS,envetex.

the A319 is my favorite.

my feeling is that some old hardware get "heavy overloaded" when runing P3D-V4.3 and the Bus

Edited by westman

No CTD with FSL since the beginning, on two Computers. Asus ROG Laptop with GTX 970, and relatively new Desktop with I78700K/GTX 1080Ti. Both W10.

Besides FSL :  AS, ASCA, GSX, Chaseplane and roughly 100 Addon Airports.

Mike

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

See no happy EZDOK people here, which kind of makes me feel suspicious 

No CTD with FSL since the A320 and now on A319. i5 6600K 4.2 Oc, 16 DDR 2666Mhz, Asus strix 1070 OG.

AS4, SkyForce, Orbx, SODE, Black Marble, Tomato, various airports (payware and freeware)

Edited by TrentXWB

I've had a number of CTDs, all of them tied to trying out the latest nvidia drivers. Rolling back has always cured the issue for me. 391.24 is the version I'm currently using that gives me a crash-free experience. Anything newer than that results in a CTD, sometimes right away, other times after about an hour.

Walter Meier