Sign in to follow this  
PilotGW

Overland Aircraft Package Questions...

Hi everyone! :-waveI'm sorry if any of these questions have already been answered, but I've been searching high and low, but have failed to come up with any answers. I'm getting urges to part with my money for this package, purely for the A330, 777, A340 and A32X.Firstly, does the A330-200 (not the A330-300) come with all three engine types (GE, PW and RR), or is it just the GE variant?Secondly, do the paintkits come in PSD format...or are they just plain BMPs?Lastly, does it include wingviews (as part of the VC viewpoint, without having to use Walk and Follow)? It's not essential, I know, but it's nice to have.Again, I'm sorry if these questions have been answered. Thanks in advance :-hah

Thanks,Greg WillsBritish Airways Virtual Airbus Senior Captain (BAW0490)Student Pilot (EGSG - Cessna 152):-shy Heather O'Rourke and Jenny Beck fan :-shy

Greg Wills

sfo_a320.png

EASA Commercial Pilot License | Multi Engine / Instrument Rating | Flight Instructor | ATPL Theoretical Knowledge Instructor

Hey Greg,Concerning engines, I believe the Overland package comes with all three models not sure though. I own the package but opted not to install the A330/340. I don't like the A340 and I already have the more system modeled A330 from PSS.The Overland Airbuses are top notch for 'lite' add-on models. The A320 series included in this package is the best model of its kind released for Flight Simulator to date (exterior model that includes a clickable VC). I can't see their A330 being any different. I don't believe the Overland A320 series has wing views but I'm not at home to check. I would direct you to CLS as the models are the same (CLS only sells the A310 and A340 featured in this package). CLS has added more eye candy to their models and I believe updated FDE

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Thanks for replying Dillon. It's much appreciated. I think I might get it because the Airbuses do look fantastic! :-) Thanks for your help!

Thanks,Greg WillsBritish Airways Virtual Airbus Senior Captain (BAW0490)Student Pilot (EGSG - Cessna 152):-shy Heather O'Rourke and Jenny Beck fan :-shy

Greg Wills

sfo_a320.png

EASA Commercial Pilot License | Multi Engine / Instrument Rating | Flight Instructor | ATPL Theoretical Knowledge Instructor

Hello Greg, the Overland A330-200 has 12 models ...certainly GE,PW and RR are modelled ...I guess with and w/o VC's wingviews etc. :)I am looking forward to painting some .... :-hah

Guest Coneman

The paintkits are in psd format and are excellent.You have the choice for each model of vc only, or wingview only.Cheers,Todd

Whoa! Thanks guys! I think I'm gonna have to pressure my parents to allow me to order it! :-hah Thanks everyone! :-)

Greg Wills

sfo_a320.png