Sign in to follow this  
victorwest2

Farewell Tour of FS9

Well I've got the idea and intend to carry it out (hopefully). What with UT and other scenery add ons for FS9 I've found a lot of the FS9 world just hasn't been seen by me for a long time - if ever. A lot of this world doesn't need detailed roads because there aren't many/any. Places like Nepal ,Tibet and parts of Africa and South America. All have the benefit of GE Pro textures. Well, with FSX coming, I thought I might try and take one final chance to tour these and other non Europe USA places. Either I'll get back before FSX comes out or I'll have to make a speedy dash back to home to pick up my copy. Yes, I know many will keep FS9 long after FSX comes out but I just have a feeling that I personally will quickly find the FS9 icon unclicked shortly after FSX is out. A final tour of an FS friend awaits.....I think! :-)

Guest Trans_601

Good luck Victor! Personally I enjoy flying over populated areas just as much as some of the more isolated places you mention.Post some screenies of your tour!

>Good luck Victor! Personally I enjoy flying over populated>areas just as much as some of the more isolated places you>mention.>>Post some screenies of your tour!I often find that screenshots never seem to do justice to what you actually see on your monitor.