Sign in to follow this  
Avantime

CPDLC

Since the screenshot NDA is lifted (according to FSElite), can someone please post a screenshot regarding how CPDLC/ACARS will work in PMDG products? In Aerowinx PSX you can actually talk to yourself on CPDLC via the instructor's station, and it also has some form of random control, with varying levels of restrictiveness. It's a very nice option for those who doesn't want to go online and perhaps subscribe to paid ATC services like PilotEdge.

Here's a pic of how it works on the Aerowinx version:

FAqSgBX.jpg

37 minutes ago, Avantime said:

Since the screenshot NDA is lifted (according to FSElite), can someone please post a screenshot regarding how CPDLC/ACARS will work in PMDG products?

Nope.

They have the updated 744 and beta 748. They don't have access to those functions in GFO yet, though.

39 minutes ago, Avantime said:

In Aerowinx PSX you can actually talk to yourself on CPDLC via the instructor's station, and it also has some form of random control, with varying levels of restrictiveness. It's a very nice option for those who doesn't want to go online and perhaps subscribe to paid ATC services like PilotEdge.

Got it covered...

• Like 3

Kyle Rodgers

1 hour ago, scandinavian13 said:

They have the updated 744 

What’s this you say of an updated 744..?:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Milton Waddams said:

What’s this you say of an updated 744..?:ph34r:

Some of the functions of the 747-8 are being ported over to the 747-400, if I remember right. Maybe this is why.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

33 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

Some of the functions of the 747-8 are being ported over to the 747-400, if I remember right. Maybe this is why.

The wingflex, don‘t forget the evil wingflex!!!!! 

(Lol)

Edited by Ephedrin
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

They have the updated 744 and beta 748. They don't have access to those functions in GFO yet, though.

Understood.

Got it covered...

Excellent. I must admit I like fiddling with the CPDLC function in PSX.

6 hours ago, Captain Kevin said:

I do remember hearing about a new flight model for the -400, maybe this will be included as well?