Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

Rain Reflections on ground?

Hi there, can anyone tell me how you get rain reflections on the ground (ie the dround looks wet). I have seen a few pictures of it and dont know what it is called or where it comes from.I have included a pic so you know wot I mean.Kind RegardsGavin Moss

Guest Yak Yak

that's an edited pic. Such fx doesn't exist in FS9.if you look carefully, the perspective is wrong on the reflection....meaning this is from human error....-feng

thanks guys for getting back to me, at least i wont waste time looking for it.kind regardsgavin moss

Guest tcable

It appears that FSX will support this. At least some fo the shots on fsinsider do!

Where did you get that (doctored) picture? :)Rhett

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Doesn't look realistic at all, unless the tarmac is submerged under a few inches of water with no rain falling. And even then, the reflection wouldn't be that prominent.

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Doesn't look realistic at all, unless the tarmac is submerged under a few inches of water with no rain falling. And even then, the reflection wouldn't be that prominent.Shhh, you're going to frustrate the artists!!! :-lol :-lolThe background blur takes the cake IMO though.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

Thats not blur, just lo-res bitmap textures! ;)

Guest shibby

You people have somebody attaching a picture asking a question and immediatly jump them. Not only do you ridicule them but you riducule the author of the picture who in no part had knowledge of this post where he/she would be in judgment. I know a lot of you don't think the same way as the responders but for the rest of you enough with the "I am higher" attitude.

And this concerns you how? The question of the original poster has been answered and it has been concluded that the attached picture has been photoshopped. Not only unrealistically edited, but also poorly.Pat

Guest shibby

>And this concerns you how? The question of the original>poster has been answered and it has been concluded that the>attached picture has been photoshopped. Not only>unrealistically edited, but also poorly.>>PatYes it was answered shortly after the post, does that give anybody the right to be discouraged becaused of how they will be judged after making a post?

Guest Daniel Pimentel

You people have somebody attaching a picture asking a question and immediatly jump them. Not only do you ridicule them but you riducule the author of the picture who in no part had knowledge of this post where he/she would be in judgment. I know a lot of you don't think the same way as the responders but for the rest of you enough with the "I am higher" attitude.We didn't jump the original poster... We jumped the craptastic edit. It seems one is only entitled to an opinion in these forums if it's positive... :-lol It never ceases to amaze me. As long as the comment is educated and made without being rude, what's the problem? Or does everything have to be painted pink around here so certain people won't get offended?Just stop being so sensitive... Especially when you're not being alluded to in the first place.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest shibby

I really do apologize, I had a rough night last night and was looking for an excuse to jump down anybodies throat. I really am sorry.