Sign in to follow this  
cavaricooper

B747-8 Beta PIREP

Today's mission is GTI57 KMIA to SBKP with N854GT  shown here crossing the Amazon...., a Giant above the Amazon:

fQQAHiK.jpg

• Like 5

Dan Downs KCRP

FlightBeam's KSFO is a magnificent work both visually and performance-wise.  It looks like it should bring your computer to a grinding halt, but it does't.  Amazing scenery.

• Upvote 1

@AirCanada235- Ta!

@VHOJT- Aye!  Fly Tampa, FlightBeam, Taxi 2 Gate, FSDT (new), UK2000, PacSim, Aerosoft, DD and LatinVFR add to what Orbx does for my simulator.  The results are indeed very satisfying.  CAREFULLY DESIGNED AND OPTIMIZED scenery performs beautifully.  Not everyone takes the time to do it right...but sales should sort that out over time.

When it all comes together, it makes for a superb flight experience!

@downscc- GO GIANTS GO!  I need to spend more time in South America- haven't flown down there in ages... your screenie might just change that!

C

Edited by cavaricooper

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

So i thought to put in my screens as well 🙂

PTBNBaK.jpg

zhLzIYs.jpg

Edited by klm251
Picture not shown
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, klm251 said:

So i thought to put in my screens as well 🙂

PTBNBaK.jpg

zhLzIYs.jpg

Is this the FSX-Version or why is the lightning so strange?

Edited by GlasReiniger

Looking good! Really hope we see the release this week or next. Just throwing that out there as a suggestion. 😉

Alex Pugh

52 minutes ago, GlasReiniger said:

Is this the FSX-Version or why is the lightning so strange?

Because my FSX hasn't been tweaked yet

Please note- all my screenshots are in 4k resolution and I use Prepar3D v4.3 with PTA.

Just want to avoid any confusion for the readers.

C

Edited by cavaricooper

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

6 hours ago, cavaricooper said:

Please note- all my screenshots are in 4k resolution and I use Prepar3D v4.3 with PTA.

Just want to avoid any confusion for the readers.

C

the only way to go hehe. I heavily recommend TOMATO SHADE. Gives more realistic lighting and shine on aircraft surfaces, like Xplane has with pbr textures. Word on the street is P3D are workinng on implementing native pbr soon (dunno when).

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Today a short hop KBWI to KMIA, about 2+00 flight time.  Departed KBWI rnw 28 with Q setting, which on this bird sets up a departure climb with just enough power to ensure a 1% climb gradient between 800 and 3000 AGL (selectable).  I was light (750,000 lbs is now light) so when the Q CLB  expired I realized I hadn't set up CLB 2 so a full CLB power created a sensation like a cork popping up out of the water.  Fun.  Shown below is the final approach just before I disconnect A/P on the KMIA ILS 12:

4YmSmdZ.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

Today is the 15th of August. Which means the date has absolut nothing to do with the -8 but its a nice day for release!
COME ON PMDG!

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

33 minutes ago, xTiMm_ said:

Today is the 15th of August. Which means the date has absolut nothing to do with the -8 but its a nice day for release!
COME ON PMDG!

Hahah, i like the reasoning.