Sign in to follow this  
cavaricooper

B747-8 Beta PIREP

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:29 AM, Olympic260 said:

Always remember to check your oil quantities before a long haul, especially if you have the option to save the oil state enabled

Don't tell Robert that I blew 2 brand new engines please 🙂

OIL.jpg

Someone's getting a "Hey Buddy" call...:uwe_melk_sblh:

David Rosenblum

Atlas Air Boeing 767 Captain; previously a Boeing 747-400/-8 First Officer

Jetline Gravity GTX | Aorus Z370 Gaming 7 motherboard | i7 8700K overclocked to 5 GHz | 32GB 3 GHz Corsair DDR4 SDRAM | 11GB GTX 1080 Ti | 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 SSD | 2TB WD Black 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s HDD | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Dual Stage Liquid Cooling | 3 Dell S2716DG G-Sync monitors on Jestik Arc stand | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, Throttles and Pedals

I have a request. centurion cargo 747-8i please please please

Edited by Steven Silva

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO

Carpet dance in chief pilots office.....

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

This is my most used livery..

9X1HNwZ.jpg

What will your's be?

I for one, am very much looking forward to the release. In so many ways the PMDG 747-8 is like the real thing... an incremental series of small improvements, which put together result in something much bigger than what we started with.  Familiar, yet stunningly different- an intoxicating combination, which will only solidify your love affair with this airframe.  Once again, PMDG have knocked it for a six.

God Speed!

C

Edited by cavaricooper
  • Like 2

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

11 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

This is my most used livery..

9X1HNwZ.jpg

What will your's be?

I for one, am very much looking forward to the release. In so many ways the PMDG 747-8 is like the real thing... an incremental series of small improvements, which put together result in something much bigger than what we started with.  Familiar, yet stunningly different- an intoxicating combination, which will only solidify your love affair with this airframe.  Once again, PMDG have knocked it for a six.

God Speed!

C

Atlas Air and Polar Air Cargo, which is what i solely fly on the -400 😊

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

I only ever fly with the PMDG House colours. I particularly like that little green "P3D" bar at the top of the tailfin :smile:

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

27 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

What will your's be?

Hmmm...hard to say Carl....I'll be moving a few liveries from the 400 to the -8...but this one I'll probably fly the most: (even though its fictional)

nvA9y3.jpg

And this one of course

0Bya4q.jpg

• Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

I only ever fly with the PMDG House colours. I particularly like that little green "P3D" bar at the top of the tailfin :smile:

Interesting. Looking back at my PMDG Global Flight Operations logs, they're my most used (though I have spent a lot of time in the DLH planes). Cool to see that someone else uses the house liveries!

Kyle Rodgers

13 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Interesting. Looking back at my PMDG Global Flight Operations logs, they're my most used (though I have spent a lot of time in the DLH planes). Cool to see that someone else uses the house liveries!

I think the house livery is stunning, I just enjoy flying real liveries or I'd be flying it all the time.  From a painter's perspective, I can appreciate the detail in the house paint, I know its a very complex paint to do, especially matching the gradients across texture boundaries.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Steve-

Love the Lufty... hoping you do a CV paint or two tho....

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Now that she's landed...

mAjU1N1.jpg

I'm looking forward to the feedback... please hand fly this one!

C

• Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

6 hours ago, cavaricooper said:

Steve-

Love the Lufty... hoping you do a CV paint or two tho....

C

Hey Carl...

Check here...

Hoping PMDG sees the post and OKs it for public release.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg