edu2703

Landing lights flashing during playback using FS Recorder 1.331

I have the PMDG 777 installed in my FSX:SE, as well as FS Recorder 1.331.

I noticed a thing that only happens with the PMDG 777. During playback, the landing lights flashes repeatedly, and these lights are much brighter on playback.

I already tried to turn off the lights and disable "lights" to be recorded, but I still have the same problem. I wonder if this is a normal bug or a problem on my software.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

4 hours ago, edu2703 said:

I have the PMDG 777 installed in my FSX:SE, as well as FS Recorder 1.331.

I noticed a thing that only happens with the PMDG 777. During playback, the landing lights flashes repeatedly, and these lights are much brighter on playback.

I already tried to turn off the lights and disable "lights" to be recorded, but I still have the same problem. I wonder if this is a normal bug or a problem on my software.

please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

FS recorders can not record all the custom works we have done hence what you see.

On 7/9/2018 at 5:10 AM, Olympic260 said:

please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

FS recorders can not record all the custom works we have done hence what you see.

Thank you for being rude withe me with this stupid PMDG rules and not solving my problem

I already discovered what was causing the problem: One of the FSPX 777 Immersion effects (Volumetric Lighting)

Just disable this effect and now is working fine

Anyway, thank you again for your fast response!

Eduardo

22 minutes ago, edu2703 said:

Thank you for being rude withe me with this stupid PMDG rules and not solving my problem

Do NOT mouth off to a moderator. The rules are the rules. Follow them and we can be helpful. If you don't we have to guide you through following them before we provide support.

Chris was actually being nice. You were the one being rude in return. That is something I won't stand for, and unfortunately for you, I got to you before Chris did. He probably would've let it slide...I won't:

2) BEHAVIOR MUST BE CIVIL, POLITE and LEGAL: This forum is for the use and enjoyment of PMDG Customers and Prospective Customers. Any behavior that infringes upon the use or enjoyment of any other member will be considered to be unacceptable behavior. This includes, but is not limited to profane language, abusive language, threats, discussion of piracy or the promotion of theft. Enforcement action taken by the moderators will be considered final in all cases.

If you need support, please utilize support.precisionmanuals.com, linked in my signature.

1 hour ago, edu2703 said:

I already discovered what was causing the problem: One of the FSPX 777 Immersion effects (Volumetric Lighting)

Just disable this effect and now is working fine

Okay, but how would anybody here know that you had that installed in the first place since you never mentioned it. None of us are mind readers. We don't know what you have installed or not other than the 777 that you're asking for help about.