Recommended Posts

My 737NGX starts in a cold and dark state and it will not follow joystick or key commands.  I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it per the Operations Center.  Can anybody interpret the following:

[error.0]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.1]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.2]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.3]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.4]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.5]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.6]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.7]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.8]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.9]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.10]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.11]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.12]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.13]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.14]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.15]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.16]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.17]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.18]
error=Taxiway path with 0 width

[error.19]
error=Taxiway path with 0 width

[error.20]
error=Taxiway path with 0 width

[error.21]
error=Taxiway path with 0 width

[error.22]
error=Taxiway path with 0 width

[error.23]
error=Taxiway path with 0 width

[error.24]
error=Taxiway path with 0 width

[error.25]
error=Taxiway path with 0 width

[error.26]
error=Payload station indexes should be between 1 - 5

 

Thanks,

Dack Turner

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

4 minutes ago, n697dt said:

My 737NGX starts in a cold and dark state and it will not follow joystick or key commands.  I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it per the Operations Center.  Can anybody interpret the following:

[error.0]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.1]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.2]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.3]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.4]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.5]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.6]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.7]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.8]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.9]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.10]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.11]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.12]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.13]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.14]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.15]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.16]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.17]
error=Failed to load visual effect "fx_PMDG_NGX_navwhih"

[error.18]
error=Taxiway path with 0 width

[error.19]
error=Taxiway path with 0 width

[error.20]
error=Taxiway path with 0 width

[error.21]
error=Taxiway path with 0 width

[error.22]
error=Taxiway path with 0 width

[error.23]
error=Taxiway path with 0 width

[error.24]
error=Taxiway path with 0 width

[error.25]
error=Taxiway path with 0 width

[error.26]
error=Payload station indexes should be between 1 - 5

 

Thanks,

Dack Turner

 

 

The content errors can be disregarded. In general the content error reporting has 0 value ti the user.

 

Regarding your issue. What do you mean starts in cold and dark? All displays are off and no gear at external model? How do you load the NGX in the sim?

 

On your post yesterday you indicated that everyhting was working

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, yesterday I made one good flight with all of the switches and everything working and then when I closed out I had a box come up saying I had content errors and it saved the preluding content error text in my documents folder.  I don't remember doing anything or changing anything at all.  When I say it starts cold and dark, by default it starts with the engines running and ready to fly.  It's just dead now.  I can't remember if I mentioned I'm running P3D v4.3.

Thanks,

Dack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, n697dt said:

Yeah, yesterday I made one good flight with all of the switches and everything working and then when I closed out I had a box come up saying I had content errors and it saved the preluding content error text in my documents folder.  I don't remember doing anything or changing anything at all.  When I say it starts cold and dark, by default it starts with the engines running and ready to fly.  It's just dead now.  I can't remember if I mentioned I'm running P3D v4.3.

Thanks,

Dack

Disable content error reporting from P3D.

You still have not answered how you load the plane in teh sim. Also are you sure you have not set cold and dark as a startup state?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just tried loading it again, and it is cold, dark, and frozen.  No switches work.  The only thing you can do is pan around.  Also, I noticed the 20 second initialization did not start up.  It's not that it's set to start cold and dark.  I always let the sim start in default and then I change it to fast turnaround in the FMC after the 20 second initialization.

Thanks,

Dack T.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, n697dt said:

I just tried loading it again, and it is cold, dark, and frozen.  No switches work.  The only thing you can do is pan around.  Also, I noticed the 20 second initialization did not start up.  It's not that it's set to start cold and dark.  I always let the sim start in default and then I change it to fast turnaround in the FMC after the 20 second initialization.

Thanks,

Dack T.

The proper way to start the sim is to have the select scenario screen with the default F22 showing. Form there you choose the NGX airport and fly. If you have as a start up state another payware addon or the NGX what you see will happen.

If you follow the above procedure and still do not get a count down timer then it means something wrong with the license. Check the FlexNet service under your services. It should be Auotmatic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the normal startup of Prepar3d.  It's ok.  I have the A2A 172 as well and it works fine.  Orbx, Active Sky, and Soft Clouds all work.  Even connecting and flying for my virtual airline works.  Just not in the 737NGX.  Do you need my recent purchased license number?  I used to have it with FSX too and I did get the passwords backwards initially as I used my FSX license to activate my P3D v4.3 PMDG 737.  I can't figure out where I'm going wrong.  Thanks for your help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, n697dt said:

I have the normal startup of Prepar3d.  It's ok.  I have the A2A 172 as well and it works fine.  Orbx, Active Sky, and Soft Clouds all work.  Even connecting and flying for my virtual airline works.  Just not in the 737NGX.  Do you need my recent purchased license number?  I used to have it with FSX too and I did get the passwords backwards initially as I used my FSX license to activate my P3D v4.3 PMDG 737.  I can't figure out where I'm going wrong.  Thanks for your help!

Please open a ticket on our support portal. Link in my singature

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now