Sign in to follow this  
RodgerC

TrackIR and FSX:SE

I've been on FSX:SE for almost a year now and have had no problems with TrackIr 5 working.  It worked fine last night.  Today I go to fly and Trackir is recognized by windows, I clicked on the update, then went to go fly and Trackir will not recognize FSX:SE.  No blue light to indicate that it has recognized FSX and connected to it.  Never had this before.  Looked on some forums for some advice.  Found a link on the Steam forum to reset the simconnect but the link went to a page that was dead.  Another recommended changing some lines in different files.  Not going there.  I done messed up my computer once doing that, not going to do that again.  So was wondering if anyone might be able to point me in the right direction as to why all of a sudden I can't use Trackir with FSX:Steam anymore.

Thanks

Rodger

21 hours ago, C130FE said:

I've been on FSX:SE for almost a year now and have had no problems with TrackIr 5 working.  It worked fine last night.  Today I go to fly and Trackir is recognized by windows, I clicked on the update, then went to go fly and Trackir will not recognize FSX:SE.  No blue light to indicate that it has recognized FSX and connected to it.  Never had this before.  Looked on some forums for some advice.  Found a link on the Steam forum to reset the simconnect but the link went to a page that was dead.  Another recommended changing some lines in different files.  Not going there.  I done messed up my computer once doing that, not going to do that again.  So was wondering if anyone might be able to point me in the right direction as to why all of a sudden I can't use Trackir with FSX:Steam anymore.

Thanks

Rodger

PROBLEM SOLVED