Sign in to follow this  
frank6470

unable to login PMDG

Hello I am unable to login the PMDG log in page the my registred email is not valid anymore and now I have to reset my password but the email is not valid  so I can not reset my password please help me what to do

I want to change the email but I dont know how

with regards

Frank Dekker

13 hours ago, frank6470 said:

Hello I am unable to login the PMDG log in page the my registred email is not valid anymore and now I have to reset my password but the email is not valid  so I can not reset my password please help me what to do

I want to change the email but I dont know how

with regards

Frank Dekker

Please open a ticket through the support portal, link in my signature. The support and store accounts are different, so if you have not open a ticket before you will be needing to create a support account.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Hello,

thats the problem for a ticket I must sign in, and I cant sign in because my emailadres for the login is not valid anymore

I have te reset the password when I want to login but I cant, there is no acces to my mail adress

4 minutes ago, frank6470 said:

Hello,

thats the problem for a ticket I must sign in, and I cant sign in because my emailadres for the login is not valid anymore

I have te reset the password when I want to login but I cant, there is no acces to my mail adress

As I wrote before " The support and store accounts are different "  If you had a support account with the old email you can create a new one with the new email.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

On 7/10/2018 at 11:40 AM, Olympic260 said:

Please open a ticket through the support portal, link in my signature. The support and store accounts are different, so if you have not open a ticket before you will be needing to create a support account.

On 7/10/2018 at 4:35 PM, Olympic260 said:

As I wrote before " The support and store accounts are different "  If you had a support account with the old email you can create a new one with the new email.

When I cretae a new account what about my downloads and updates are they still there ? or are all my purchase gone?

Hi Frank, you're not getting it yet.  When you create a new SUPPORT account you do not change your sales account where your downloads are.  You are creating a support account to get assistance in updating your sales account so you can use it.  I hope this helps.

Dan Downs KCRP