Sign in to follow this  
mikebxb

request for Cessna 414

I have nearly all the "Carebeo" pistons and enjoy them all. Especially with tweaks offered here on these forums. My next and if done right favorite plane is bound to be the non-geared Cessna 414. Alabeo/Carenado are you listening? Give us a Cessna 414...

2 Monitors, 240G SSD.FSX:Steam with UTX USA Scenery, ORBX Base, Buildings, Airports, NorCAL, Steam addon- Airports, Trees, Milviz310R, Alabeo310R, Flight1 GTN750/650, Carenado- TBM850, Baron, Arrow, V35, F33, C441, 421C, Phenom 100, Premier 1A, RA Duke B60 V2, RA Duke Turbine V2,  Active Sky Next always running real WX. Skyvector 

It’s basically the same plane just underpowered. Too similar to the 421C I think, unless they model the original non ‘A’ model, with tip tanks and the stupid fuel system. A non-geared, non- pressurised, 402A/B or C would be even better. (Yes, I’m aware of the flysimware model)

Flysimware has a Cessna 414A in the works.  Granted not Carenado/Alabeo but their work has continued to improve with each new release. 

You can follow progress on their facebook page.  

Hope this helps.

Edited by fsafranek

Frank Safranek - Alphasim/Virtavia Paint Crew

m4fs_banner.jpg

Yes, Flysimware is currently working on a C414, unknown as to how the textures will look, but Flysimware is now using a professional texture company to make textures for current and even some previously released aircraft.  The work in progress screen shots look very promising.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

In addition, one of the folks who works for Flysimware owns the C414A aircraft that they are modeling, so they will have a real aircraft and pilot as reference. Doesn't get any better than that!

Cheers

Martin

• Upvote 1

And the virtual cockpit switches, instruments, systems, and controls are likely to work correctly, or at least as well as can be modeled in FSX.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

On 7/9/2018 at 10:21 PM, mikebxb said:

Alabeo/Carenado are you listening? Give us a Cessna 414...

I don’t know if anyone from Alabeo/Carenado ever reads these forums but, even if they do, Alabeo seems to have gone strangely quiet during the last few months with nothing on their ‘Incoming’ list. 

Bill

13 hours ago, scianoir said:

I don’t know if anyone from Alabeo/Carenado ever reads these forums but, even if they do, Alabeo seems to have gone strangely quiet during the last few months with nothing on their ‘Incoming’ list. 

Bill

I'd like to think that they are spending time fixing all the errors and glitches in their previous releases.  Or maybe they are grafting the instrument panel from the Carenado Navajo into their Chieftain.  If one is to dream, they should dream big, right?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, stans said:

I'd like to think that they are spending time fixing all the errors and glitches in their previous releases.  Or maybe they are grafting the instrument panel from the Carenado Navajo into their Chieftain.  If one is to dream, they should dream big, right?

Sadly, for most releases they don’t seem to go further than one update and any errors or glitches which have not been addressed in that seems to remain unfixed. It’s a pity really as it doesn’t do anything to help their reputation amongst the more serious simmers.

Bill

• Like 1

23 hours ago, scianoir said:

Sadly, for most releases they don’t seem to go further than one update and any errors or glitches which have not been addressed in that seems to remain unfixed. It’s a pity really as it doesn’t do anything to help their reputation amongst the more serious simmers.

Bill

I agree and that is why I now greet every new release with a sigh, then move on without buying.