Sign in to follow this  
riccardo74

Screenshot management tool for P3D?

Hit to all, 

does anyone know if there is a tool to manage screenshots for P3D? I mean something like Snapper or similar. I'd like to take a screenshot and and have an overlay of my route, example EGLL-LIRF date and time and have the chance to organize them.

I only know Snapper but I don't think it works on P3d v4.

Thanks to all,

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Might not be what you are looking for, I am not familiar with Snapper, but Lorby Where are my Aircraft has a screenshot function that will geo-register the image and allow you to do a Save As and export as HTML page with the image and location. It will also save your flight as KML, I do not think it links the images in the KML. It is payware though. 

There is a forum here, so maybe post there and ask. 

Thanks Kowen I'll look for it. But I was searching for something simpler, a kind of screenshot organizer.

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270