Sign in to follow this  
FOD

LittleNavMap - iFly fp export crashes sim

Exporting an iFly fp appears to be in the correct format but as soon as the fp is selected, FSX freezes and has to be shut down via TM.  Noticed that the LNM file I’d bigger than a normal iFly fp file generated by other programmes (using the same fp) and that the LNM coding for each wp is longer than in the “normal” file.

Wonder if anyone else has tried the iFly rxport function?

John Rooum

Alex

Many thanks - 2.0.3 has stopped the sim crashing.

But, the original different coding is retained. As a result, when an fp is loaded into iFly, the departure and arrival airfields are displayed along with the first wp. All remaining wp are titled “-1000” . 

As I said above, when I look into the fp file, the lines of coding are longer and very different to the lines in an fp that loads and displays correctly.

Tried in 2 new separate fp with 2.0.3

Otherwise a most impressive and professional programme.

John Rooum

Hi John,

if you send me a few working iFly flight plans by email I can check what is wrong. But no promises. I already tried to fix this twice but the aircraft seems to be touchy in this regard.

Alex