Sign in to follow this  
N400QW

Who wants a Carenado Mooney?

Guest davidvoogd

I noticed Carenado's line "You asked, you get it!" for the new 182Q. I've noticed on several forums there are more than a few simmers who'd love to see a highly detailed payware Mooney, so perhaps if enough of us emailed Carenado asking for one, we could get it ;)askcarenado@carenado.com

I'm still holding out on them updating their Tomahawk, I'm pretty sure a fair few others are hoping the same.

Count me in the group that would like anyone to do a Mooney justice.Carenado would be great for creating a 60-70ish version of the craft.....and hey, as Eaglesoft doesn't seem to have anything on their plate right now ( :D :D ) ....perahps they could produce a modern version with full Avidyne panel package....(duckin and runnin from Bill and Ron)... ;)

Heck yeah! Don't understand why nobody picked up the ball and made a Bravo to replace the default plane. I love this plane and would by it the instant it came out.

Guest Roadkill

I'll bet they would make a beauty! Mooney has replaced the Bravo with the Acclaim which is now the fastest civilian production piston plane. Even an Ovation 2 would be a welcome addition. I would also like to see Carenado, or anyone for that matter, do a really good Tigeraircraft Tiger, the newest version of the old Grumman.

Guest davidvoogd

For all those posting replies saying you would want one, make sure you are sending Carenado an email to the address in the original post.

Honestly, I'd love for Carenado to produce something modern with a modern avionics package. Maybe something with a G1000 would be nice? :) Im more for avidyne though.

Guest dpc

Me too. A Mooney or a 185. (ya, I know. Not exactly a pair) I'd take both!Dave

Guest SJDickson

They do read the emails too. I sent an email yesterday asking if they planned to develop any of the Mooney family of aircraft for the FS series. They responded within a couple of hours with 'maybe'.

Yeah I would love a Mooney! I live 30 minutes from their factory and have actually taken the tour and met their test pilots!Yep an older Mooney from Carenado would be great...count me in.

Guest davidvoogd

How could I forget a 185! I'd take that over a mooney lol

my vote is for a C208 done right. with cargo variants and pax, with a belly cargo and without. etc