Sign in to follow this  
Patco Lch

Aircraft not showing in the operations center.

Greetings,

All my PMDG jets (DC6) are working fine in P3DV4.3 but they are not showing in the ops center unless I reinstall them. Is this a V4.3 thing or some other issue?

Vic green

6 hours ago, PATCO LCH said:

Greetings,

All my PMDG jets (DC6) are working fine in P3DV4.3 but they are not showing in the ops center unless I reinstall them. Is this a V4.3 thing or some other issue?

This sounds like something deleted the registry entries. I am betting that when you do not see them in the OC they are not under the add/remove programs as well.

Only solution to reinstall as you have done.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

This is such a pain in the word not allowed, whatever causes it, as it happens every few months randomly and only affects my PMDG products

7 minutes ago, idaniel83 said:

happens every few months randomly

Running any registry cleaner tools, and/or anything that would affect the registry?

Kyle Rodgers

Not to my knowledge.  The only way to fix this is a reinstall of the program and then to manually re-add all your liveries I take it? Thanks

4 hours ago, idaniel83 said:

Not to my knowledge.  The only way to fix this is a reinstall of the program and then to manually re-add all your liveries I take it? Thanks

The true fix would be to find whatever is ruining your Registry, honestly.

It's a bit like having a car and replacing the tires all the time...why are you having to keep replacing the tires? A quick look around will probably turn up a pothole on your commute to work, or a construction site by your house that's spilling nails, or something like that...

Better to find the source (what's messing with your registry) than it is to try to keep covering up the effects.

Kyle Rodgers

10 hours ago, idaniel83 said:

Some vendors "support" programs tend to delete the registry entries, I think DELL one has been reported in the forum on doing it. Might be something similar

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com