Sign in to follow this  
JonRD463

OnLine Flightsimming.....Vatsim...IVAO

Guest NormanB

>I get every single NOTAM that Richard sends out and the email>address is the same...We ascertained it wasn't the same :)Are you sorted now?

This reminds me... When is VATSIM going to lighten up and allow Hotmail/MSN addresses? I've been using the same one for years because it's survived a cross-country move and several ISP changes. I understand the intent is to keep out the troublemakers, but it seems they're throwing the baby out with the bathwater. I tried to re-up my membership after a long span away-- long enough to have gone from a "real" ISP to my web-based email. I wrote an email detailing my situation, but never heard a peep. If that's how VATSIM treats people looking to participate, then I don't want any part of it. Just a bit too snooty and haughty for my tastes, thankyouverymuch.Does IVAO allow webmail users?

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.