Sign in to follow this  
birdguy

Coming up on two years...

I just posted a problem on the Orbx Limited User Forum.  I noticed that since August 6th, 2016 Sue (Penzoil) and I have been the only ones who have posted queries on the Orbx Limited User's Forum.  I suppose after this long Sue and I are the only permanent outcasts from the Orbx village.  Congratulations Sue.

Noel

• Like 1

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

We are heretics. We questioned. We did not bow towards Australia when we prayed. We disrespected the high priest.

LOL

Sue

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What happened? Did you disagree with them?

David Porrett

The ORBx forum can be a strange place at times.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hey Noel.....How well I remember the way you and Sue were treated buy His Majesty, I still think it's the worst decision by any forum owner/moderator/administrator ever.  What the heck is the Orbx Limited User Forum?..........Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

It's probably a forum for known criminals with dodgy records. You can understand ORBx not wanting to grant full access of their forums to these shady characters. It might affect the number of "likes" that the VIPs seem to crave :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

The Limited User's Forum is way down at the bottom of the Forum list Doug.  It's for those of us banned from using the normal support forums.  You might say we have to sit in the back of the bus.

I asked if Sue and I were the only ones.  We are not.  I'm told there are five of us.  I guess Sue and I are the only dummies who have needed support for the past two years.

One of the moderators replied to my query asking if Sue and I were the only ones banished to the hinterlands and was told there are five of us,  No reply yet to the problem I am having with one of the airports.  If I don't get a reply by the end of the day I'll post it here on AVSIM.

Noel 

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

Dave, Sue and I were on temporary suspension and I still don't know what for.  The thing that drove the last nail into the coffin was when Sue and I changed our avatars to the 'Do Not Tread On Me' flag.

Noel

• Upvote 1

We disrespected JV, on other forums besides OrbX. How dare we disrespect him. It's just not allowed. The male ego is a fragile thing sometimes...  This post could get me banned from the Limited user forum, aka Botany Bay.

LOL

Sue

Edited by Penzoil3
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well, shucks. I've looked at the forums list three times now and I still don't see the Limited forum. Maybe that's because I, too, was banned there once but it was only for 30 days and that doesn't qualify me for membership.....😍.....Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Doug, it's the last one in the Orbx Support Forum.  Support for Limited Users.

The first time I was banned it was for two weeks.  The next time for almost a year.  That time I had posted something on the Support for Limited Users sit and JV said he didn't know why I had been banned and let me back in.

The last time was for 2 weeks again.  But I went to other websites posting the item that got me banned and kept asking what was in there that would get me banned?  Sue started supporting me.  Then she posted a picture of the Do Not Tread on Me Flag (here I think) and I told her we should make it our avatars on Orbx.  We did and I guess that infuriated JV and here we are, two stateless flight simmers as far as Orbx is concerned. 

30 days huh?  We should  start a 'JV made me stand in the corner' club.

However, we haven't been banned from purchasing their products.

Noel

Edited by birdguy