Sign in to follow this  
Badman1842

C441 VSI Instrument 2.3 update

Hello to all,

after installing Version 2.3 of teh C441 my VSI instrument is showing 5 times higher climb or descend rates then the are. Anybody else have seen this problem. 

Thomas 

Edited by Badman1842
correction

Thomas,

You didn't say what sim you are using, but yes, in FSX the VSI reads way to high. I sent an email to Mark at FSW.

Al

Edited by ark

Hi AI

yes you are right. I am using Prepar3d 4.3 under win10 prof.  I downloaded teh update from the flysimstore and saw taht the file has been changed at the 10th again. Unfortunately no difference, The VSI is showing 4 times the actual rate. In vesrion 2.2 it is OK.

Thomas

Still waiting for the new v 2.3 to be posted at PC Aviator, however it may be worth your while if you posted over on the Flysimware FB page , Mark does respond quite quickly.

bob

We are releasing V2.3a with a fix for the VSI. I forgot but we made more codes for our VSI and put the original code back to a max of 2000 feet, So the next time we updated this product i needed to point to our new code that is for a max of 6000 feet. Glad i had not sent to all outlets yet and only our store had version 2.3. So please re download 2.3a later tonight.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1