Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dakota

How about a payware Piper Cherokee Six

Guest ecv737

This is a copy of an email I sent to Carenado (askcarenado@carenado.com)QUOTEI think it would be a great success if you would make a Piper Cherokee Six. Make some enquiries in the different Forums.There are planes other than Cessnas. You guys USED to make some Pipers, what happened?Second in my list would be the Mooney.PS: I own everything you have sold, except the last one. I got tired of Cessnas. !!!!UNQUOTEAnybody interested in a Cherokee SIX and the Lance ??????Edmundo CardenasCaracas, Venezuela pilot.gif

http://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannersupporter.jpg

A Piper Cherokee 6 would be nice indeed. I would love to see it with the "Situational Awareness Package" (Avidyne MFD) or the "Premium IFR" (Garmin 530) - or both. ;)Pat

Guest SJDickson

Dreamfleet are working on a series of Pipers, including a twin Comanche, Lou Betti's own Dakota and three other single-engine Pipers. The Cherokee may be among them.

Wouldn't be surprised if F1 does a "six" since they do the AOPA planes:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Or Eaglesoft? *wink wink* After all, you guys are tapping directlty into the source with Avidyne.Pat

>Or Eaglesoft? *wink wink* After all, you guys are tapping>directlty into the source with Avidyne.>>PatWe'll leave it to Jim and Team since they are first with the AOPA guys :-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I did both my Commercial and CFI in a Lance and would die for one. No one has made a Lance that I have found since FS98.

Guest Dakota

I have wanted a good payware Cherokee class plane with retractable gear for a long time. Suprised no one has done one yet.