Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Aerosoft A318/A319 professional Released

First I would like to say Congratulations to Aerosoft and the team for releasing there A318/A319. I have personally enjoyed watching and following the progress though there forums. It seems they have all put a huge amount of work in. Well done guys, best of luck with it. Not that you will need it am sure it will do incredibly well for you. I wish you sincerely all the best.

Even though it will be human nature but very naïve to compare this airbus to the FSL version, for people who have no wish or cannot justify it, or cannot afford the amount the FSL Bus cost. This is at a very affordable price and will be a fantastic way to enjoy an Airbus.

I do hope in vain we don’t get countless topics asking which Bus is best. They might be the same aircraft but aimed at a completely different market/type of simmer.

We can now all enjoy a bus that suits all our personal needs and that’s great for all of us don’t you think?

Enjoy!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I also want to give a special thanks to Aerosoft and the team for handling this update with class and professionalism. They had/have constantly kept the customers in the loop as to where the challenges were and what may not yet work upon release. Incredible service, possibly even unheard.

Looking forward to the bundle release next week so I can grab it!

• Upvote 1

Mario Di Lauro

Has it been released yet?

They said it would be out on the 12th July providing that there were no last minute bugs but havent seen it mentioned anywhere that its actually been released as yet

2 minutes ago, EastFB72 said:

Has it been released yet?

They said it would be out on the 12th July providing that there were no last minute bugs but havent seen it mentioned anywhere that its actually been released as yet

Have you looked on their site?? Its there. 

Edited by Wise87
  • Like 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

..... As Dan said above .

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Cheers had been on there a second ago and mentioned something about an August release all of sudden

August is surely the boxed version release date.

• Like 1

Mario Di Lauro

System requirements:
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4.3 (not compatible with older versions)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit) (older 64bit versions not tested)
Processor: Intel Core™ i5 (i7 recommended) or AMD Ryzen 5 (Ryzen 7 recommended)
Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
Graphics card: 3 GB VRAM (DirectX 11), e.g. GeForce GTX 1050 (6 GB, GTX 1070 recomd.)
Control hardware with rudder and throttle channels
Laptops are not recommended, unless they are gaming laptops that can sustain their performance without thermal throttling
Download-Size: 890 MB

Wow,

I am amazed on how Matthis presented the information on this, and even includes a section read before you buy (what is working, what is missing etc).  Really well planned.

Intrigued by their observer feature - join a flight, and we all can interact with plane lol.  I can see some fun videos on the horizons.  Again, I just read the pages fast

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/863-aerosoft-bus-professional/

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Great to hear! I'll wait for the bundle release before I get it. Curious to hear opinions on the A319, though.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

NOOOOO, not tested on Windows 7 64 bit.

Will have to wait for feedback to see if there are any issues.:ho:

Johan Pienaar

"Connected Flight Deck" will be introduced with SP1, expected later this year. That will be after the release of the A320/A321 version I believe.

I'm not so sure it will be naive to compare it with the FSL bus, from what I've read the AS A320 Pro will be significantly more in-depth than the previous versions (cast those aside from your judgements) so provided you're not simulating non-normal ops it may not be far away from a system standpoint and as such may be a better value choice for the majority of simmers. I always had issues with Aerosoft's fly-by-wire, hopefully it will feel more natural now.

Doubtful AS will match FSL's sound envrionment though, and obviously FSL's systems simulation on the non-routine side of things is unmatched by any addon for any flight simulator.

Edited by ckyliu
  • Upvote 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

18 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

Shared cockpit will be introduced with SP1, expected later this year. That will be after the release of the A320/A321 version I believe.

I'm not so sure it will be naive to compare it with the FSL bus, from what I've read the AS A320 Pro will be significantly more in-depth than the previous versions so provided you're not simulating non-normal ops it may not be far away from a system standpoint and as such may be a better value choice for the majority of simmers. I always had issues with Aerosoft's fly-by-wire, hopefully it will feel more natural now.

Doubtful AS will match FSL's sound envrionment though, and obviously FSL's systems simulation on the non-routine side of things is unmatched by any addon for any flight simulator.

Perfect thanks for that. Ill wait till then to get it. Can't see any benefit to having both the fsl 319 and aerosoft 319 I'm only interested in shared flightdeck 

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png