Sign in to follow this  
KJConlon

Aerosoft Airbus Professional

Now that the AS 318/19 has been moved from the hanger to the gate will the Airbus X version of FS2Crew work with this new update?  In the Configurator I see a tab for FS2Crew  but cannot seem to launch the control panel

Kevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

I wonder if this will wait until Aerosoft have their SP1 update out. Also note that the Pro includes an upgraded semi-intelligent first officer that does quite a few of FS2Crew's functions.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

DEFINITELY looking forward to using FS2Crew on this beast.  I'll be grabbing the pro in a few weeks as I am focusing entirely on my CDL Driving School right now, but once I get out of classes my free time will be back.  Who knows, maybe we will have a crew by then. 🙂

Edited by Faelandaea Dravin

Thanks Bryan!

Kevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

Bryan, while you're focusing on the upcoming FS2crew version for the Airbus Pro, will you include a choice of beverages interaction with the flight crew? I hate coffee - have the flight attendant convince me it's coca cola, or hot chocolate with lactose-free milk, please ; ). 

(I'm just kidding).

Cheers, looking forward to the FS2Crew version.

Edited by alex

Rui Laureano

Lisboa, Portugal

Hi,

But why for God does Aerosoft put an add for Fs2crew Airbus at the top of its documentation of the Airbus pro , if it doesn't work with this model?

The launch of the A 319 is a mess.

I just bought the latest version of FS2crew voice version, i had it for my previous 2013 version p3d v3 - now that i have p3dv4 and saw that FS2Crew voice is on the actual list of working addons, i bought your new version with a discount of 5 euros for existing customers.

unfortunatly i can start FS2Crew voice from the menu, but screens remain black - i saw an answer that system searches for32 bit instead of 64 bits - on the other hand i see messages that it is not working yet ? -  was my todays purchase of your latest version unnecessary ??

i agree with Danparis here, why does aerosoft announce this ?

Edited by Pluto7777

I'd wager AS recycled part of their old Airbus manuals and forgot to remove the reference to FS2Crew.

No problem Bryan do what you have to do to get it right. I have all your products and love them very much, now patiently waiting for this one 😃 FS  2 crews rocks 👍🏻👍🏻

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

Hey i am just happy it is being updated 🙂  Very happy.  I plan to buy the Bus and the FS2Crew pack at the same time once all gets sorted out 🙂