Sign in to follow this  
KJConlon

Aerosoft Airbus Professional

How are we going to know when Button Control is going to be available for AS 318-319 Professional for PD3v4 as I have these installed in PD3v4 and later when AS 320-321 is ready?

9 hours ago, mbscjohnp said:

How are we going to know when Button Control is going to be available for AS 318-319 Professional for PD3v4 as I have these installed in PD3v4 and later when AS 320-321 is ready?

I'll announce it everywhere.

Be sure to 'like' our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/fs2crew/

The A319 is easy peasy to fly without an FO (especially from quick turnaround mode), but it is a credit to your product how much more fun it is with FS2Crew. Really looking forward to the update.

Hi Bryan,

You mentioned you are working on a version compatible with P3Dv4.3 Is this an update to the current FS2Crew Airbus product or a separate one supporting the Airbus Professional series?

Also, you may want to consider clarifying your Airbus FS2Crew webpage  (https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/categories/Special-Airbus-Area-%282013-and-Later%29/) because that tends to imply the latest  Airbus product is compatible. e.g "2013 and Later" as well as "Version 1.31 or later". See below.

Special Airbus Area (2013 and Later)

Welcome to the home of the FS2Crew for the Aerosoft Airbus Series products!

PRIORITY NOTAM: 5 MAY 2017

• Aerosoft Airbus Button and Voice Control updated to Version 3.1!

Two versions are available for the Aerosoft Airbus Series:

A 'Voice Control' version that allows you to interact with your crew using a microphone.

A 'Button Control' version that lets you interface with your crew using joystick or keyboard buttons.

Note:  These products are intended for use with the NEW Aerosoft Airbus Series (Version 1.31 or later).  If you require assistance, please contact FS2Crew Support.

Regards

Mark

Edited by aldridgem

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Hi Mark,

It'll be separate.

I updated the product requirements for the older versions a while ago... it put it in big bold text so everyone can see the old version does not support P3D V4.

Requirements:

• Aerosoft Airbus Series (A318, A319, A320, A321) with latest Service Updates installed (Version 1.31 or later).  Aircraft not included.  Host aircraft is available from www.aerosoft.com
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator X or Prepar 3D (V1, V2 or V3).  
  • THIS VERSION DOES NOT SUPPORT P3D V4.

So, after first flight:

1). After Landing i told: Start the APU, he answered but he didin't turn them On,

2.) When i said Ok to clean up, he turned off all the Lights, Taxi lights, as well.

3.) F/O open the door Front Left and Right no Front and rear on the left side, so when i'm using GSX i need to open rear door manualy.

Is the 64bits version the same as the 32 bits version just recompiled for Airbus professional p3dV4 ?  or is it a new one with some missing things corrected like

brake check : no "pressure 0" from PM

mode annonciator:  no reading from either PF or PM like  mach alt*, alt cruise etc

ILS : no localizer or glideslope alive nor localizer or glideslope captured calls

Maybe other things but i didn't fly FSX for a while so i don't remember all...

I also pressed the button for the FO to set standard and nothing happens 

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

3 hours ago, sanookBKK said:

Is the 64bits version the same as the 32 bits version just recompiled for Airbus professional p3dV4 ?  or is it a new one with some missing things corrected like

brake check : no "pressure 0" from PM

mode annonciator:  no reading from either PF or PM like  mach alt*, alt cruise etc

ILS : no localizer or glideslope alive nor localizer or glideslope captured calls

Maybe other things but i didn't fly FSX for a while so i don't remember all...

For the 64 bit version, we cleaned up a lot of the internal code, which was old, included several bug fixes from the FSX version, made code changes to account for the things that Aerosoft changed in the new Airbus, included the Global FO Voice Set for free and combined Button and Voice control together in one installer instead of making them separate purchases.

The Brake Pressure call I believe is airline specific.

Some of the other stuff we can't do because we can't pull the data out of the aircraft, or pull it out accurately enough to match what the user sees (ie., glide slope alive).

We can't for example have the PM make a lot of the FMA callouts because we can't "read" the FMA unfortunately.  I wish we could.

In Voice Control though, you can make the FMA callouts personally.

Cheers,

1 hour ago, aushie said:

I also pressed the button for the FO to set standard and nothing happens 

The two altimeters are linked together.           

So when you set yours to STD, the FO will set his to STD.

Cheers,

9 hours ago, Sprajcik said:

So, after first flight:

1). After Landing i told: Start the APU, he answered but he didin't turn them On,

2.) When i said Ok to clean up, he turned off all the Lights, Taxi lights, as well.

3.) F/O open the door Front Left and Right no Front and rear on the left side, so when i'm using GSX i need to open rear door manualy.

1. The FO starts the APU automatically during his "okay to clean up flow".  You don't need to tell him to start the APU.  He'll do it on his own.

2. I just tested it in Voice.  In mine, the FO is leaving the Nose light in TO.   I'll fix that in the next update.

3. We can't control the Rear Left Pax door.  I've alerted the Airbus developer to it, so hopefully that'll be able to resolve that.

Normally we would use Key Toggle Exit 2, but for some reason that's not working with the left rear pax door.

4 hours ago, byork said:

The Brake Pressure call I believe is airline specific.

"brake check" "pressure 0" 

I just asked an A320 pilot friend of mine, the call is airbus standart.it is to verify that the brakes have been transferred to the green hydraulyc circuit after start

4 hours ago, byork said:

Some of the other stuff we can't do because we can't pull the data out of the aircraft, or pull it out accurately enough to match what the user sees (ie., glide slope alive).

I know nothing about programming but did you notice that Aerosoft Co-Pilot can call glideslope and localizer calls, are you sure there is nothing new in the SDK ?

More questions for button control :

I remember in the 32 bits version that the captains voices were sometime mixed with each other especially when using the PA

Is it still the case ?

Is captain PA sound still sounding like it comes out of a speaker also we are in a cockpit, not the cabin ?

Sorry for pointing all that and By the way, Bryan, thanks for your work but owning many FS2crew since the start of FS2crew i always been a bit disappointed by the Aerosoft A320 button version

(In fact I even preferred the wilco A320 version) , compared to PMDG 737 for instance.

Edited by sanookBKK

For the GS/Loc calls: We work with the data available to us.

Voices in PA:  You'd need to be specific.  If it's a reproducible bug, let me know the specifics so I can fix it.

The sounds are unchanged.  The Captain's PA has a speaker sound to it.  I think I did that based on user request.

Cheers,

I’ve been looking in the manual to light up the FS 2 crew main panel bar at night but I can’t find it in the A319 any idea here? Thanks Bryan 

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM