Sign in to follow this  
KJConlon

Aerosoft Airbus Professional

1 hour ago, byork said:

The sounds are unchanged.  The Captain's PA has a speaker sound to it.  I think I did that based on user request

I must say that I really don't understand this choice. This is about simulation an immersion, are we simulating a Pilot experience or a cabin crew experience ?

When you are in a cockpit the captain voice doesn't sound tru a speaker 😳

Also in none other FS2Crew that i own, B737, B777 etc the pilot voice is played thru a speaker, why this in the A320.?

As it seems you listen to user requests to a deep point any chance that you modify this in the next update and to get the "pressure 0" from the PM ?  😉

concerning "captains voices were sometime mixed with each other especially when using the PA" I have to wait to try the 64 bit version to be more specific as I don't have FSX anymore.

cheers

Hi Sanook,

It's impossible to record "pressure zero" since we have a large number of FO voices and many of them are no longer available.  We already have a recording for "brake check", though.

Show me in the Airbus FCOM where the FO replies "pressure zero".

1 hour ago, aushie said:

I’ve been looking in the manual to light up the FS 2 crew main panel bar at night but I can’t find it in the A319 any idea here? Thanks Bryan 

Ahhh, this is a bug.  This changed from the old Airbus version and none of my testers flew at night.

I'll fix this in the next update, which will be released tomorrow.

42 minutes ago, byork said:

Ahhh, this is a bug.  This changed from the old Airbus version and none of my testers flew at night.

I'll fix this in the next update, which will be released tomorrow.

Ok cool beans man 

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

6 hours ago, byork said:

Show me in the Airbus FCOM where the FO replies "pressure zero".

If i was a bad a$$ , i would answer show me in which A320 cockpit the captain does the PA thru the speakers 😉

Well i have no time to go thru the 3500 pages of the Airbus FCOM but i flew in the reel A320 cockpit quite a few times with Air France, HK Express and Bangkok Air and they all say it.

Again The brake check on an A320 is not only to check if the aircraft is breaking, it is to check that the brakes have been transfered on the green hydraulic system after engine start.

The gauge in the cockpit only shows the yellow hydraulic system so during the brake check The PM then look the brake indicator and if the needle goes up it means that the brakes are on alternate mode (yellow) . If it stays at 0 it means green hydraulic and the PM says "pressure 0".

Cobalt Airlines at 4mn45s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9p5AORcY8o

Sundair  at 23mn33s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psz_nDOPEFo&t=1636s

Aeroflot at 3mn17s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKu3dY8LeYY

Batik Air at 3mn30s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1WMwxD9HZo

So maybe at some airlines the check is silent but I never saw it until now... even the embeded co-pilot in the Aerosoft A320 says it 😁

It is the same on the A330 so if you do an FS2CREW for the up-coming Aerosoft A330 please think about it

Air France A330 at 5mn00s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Uyo4wn-F8

Cheers

Edited by sanookBKK

Have someone of You problem with turning off the Seatbelt signs at the gate after landing?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, byork said:

I just updated the file on the server to V3.2.

It corrects some night lighting issues.

Cheers,

This is a new version do we uninstall the old or just put it on top

1 hour ago, byork said:

Hi Angus,

Just put it on top.  No need to uninstall the old one.

Right on just installed and night lighting works fine thanks

Hi Bryan,

I really appreciate FS2Crew and the amount of realism it adds to the sim. Have been using it with my PDMG 737 for a long time. I've bought the Airbus v4.3 and from day one it is a must have addon. My only question is to confirm that indeed there is only one SOP for the Airbus and if there are any plans to improve this? I really like the three options on the 737, but mainly the quality and level of details of the SOPs. The Airbus version looks quite simple in comparison. I would really appreciate a more detailed version with PF and PM flows combined, panel images, etc. Appreciate your thoughts!

Thank you very much for this great addon!  

Two Things i think are Isue:

1). After starting Preflight the F/O always push the External Power button, so if the Airplane was in tourn around state he disconnect power suply

2). During flight with A319 when the Approach Speed is 130 (as in FMC) F/O always saying "Check the Speed".

22 hours ago, Sprajcik said:

Two Things i think are Isue:

1). After starting Preflight the F/O always push the External Power button, so if the Airplane was in tourn around state he disconnect power suply

I get this too, with Config power set to "EXT".  My guess is the FO is toggling the external power switch, which is to say if you're not in the cold and dark, such as the turnaround state, he is turning it off.  I've also seen this behavior with the ground crew when connecting the GPU - I would usually hit the switch as soon as I saw it light up available, and wonder why it would always cut back out after the ground crew said it's connected.  (I've learned to leave my hands off that switch, lol.)  Ideally I'd like to see a config option of "none" or something to the effect that would disable that FO behavior and allow a turnaround preflight without otherwise having to pick things up at the Before Start Procedure - not that starting cold and dark takes that much longer, but I've grown to prefer the turnaround startup.  Presently it appears to me the only "pure" turnaround option is to use the Aerosoft FO for the cockpit preparation checklist and then pick up with FS2Crew prior to pushback.

A few other issues I've been experiencing:

• When the headset (HS) is on, the automated approach brief doesn't play the opening line "Are you ready for the approach brief?".  With HS off, it does play that opening sentence.  Not a big deal but an observation.
  • I seem to fairly regularly get a non-responsive FO at various calls to perform checklists, despite [believing I have] done all the prerequisite items.  It's inconsistent, but I have yet to complete a flight where everything worked flawlessly.  I seem to have the most trouble initiating the Approach Checklist.  That said, if I cycle back to the previous mode and then advance forward to the current mode, it has worked every time.  Just a nuisance, really.
  • Various points where my folding table stows itself, both during the preflight (around the 10-13 minute mark it seems) and during the descent, well before the approach checklist.  Whereas I've landed and the FO never folded his.
Edited by Sabretooth78

Christopher Sargeant | Worldwide Virtual WW2464

Spoiler

Sim PC Specs: i7-11700F @ 2.5 Ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 12GB | 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM | Windows 11 Pro | P3D v5.3 hf2 | MSFS | TrackIR 5